Big Bear Lake Lodge Rental Photos and Description
13 bedrooms, 6+ bathrooms, views of park,marina, lake,mountains (sleeps 20-50)
Rent one cabin for up to 30 people or both for up to 50 people!
Our rates vary a lot. Its best to contact us directly from our website. (See BigBearGroups.com links at very bottom of this page)
* Outstanding views of the lake and marina and snowy mountains from our 40x14 foot redwood deck and top 2 floors.
* Downtown location: 1 block to shopping, restaurants, bars, lakeside park, ice cream, movies, bowling, sports shops and more!
* Propane BBQ next to deck
* Plenty of Parking
* 300 year old Juniper trees surround the deck and frame the lake view
* Game room with ping pong and Foosball
* Central heating system keeps you cozy and warm in winter
* Hiking or Snowshoe trails at the end of our street
* Snow Summit 1 mile, Bear Mountain 2 miles (Free parking at resort base areas)
* WI-FI high speed Internet in all our buildings
* All cell phone carriers get service in our location! (not true of many places in Big Bear)
* 1/2 price bike, ski and snowboard rentals for our guests next to the hostel
* Veterans Park across the street. Perfect for Frisbee, grass volleyball, crochet!
* Horseshoe Pit in front yard
Rental Information : Our Big Bear Retreat Center Details and Pictures
Perfect for school clubs, family reunions, church retreats, running camps, colleges, team building outings
The 'Blue House' is our huge cabin that sleeps 30 people
If you have a bigger group you can rent the cabin next door and bring 20 more people.
(email for details)
We are right next to the village in Big Bear.
Just 1 block walk to the best bars/restaurants/shops.
The lake and marina are right across the street from us.
You can BBQ a nice dinner on our party deck while enjoying a commanding view of the marina, lake and mountains!
Come escape the So. California heat and enjoy some biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, new zip line, boat tours, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, jet boat rides, horseback rides, or ride the Snow Summit sky chair to the top of the mountain for a view of the whole valley.
Our daytime temps are in the 60's to 80's May to October
We can accommodate large groups for family reunions, school groups, running clubs, cheerleader camps, church retreats, etc..
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Grayson McNeill
I moved to Big Bear to start a hostel and enjoy all the clean air and great outdoor activities Big Bear has to offer. We run the Big Bear Hostel in these renovated houses when groups aren't enjoying them.
Grayson McNeill purchased this lodge in 2000
What makes this lodge unique
We are right in the center of everything Big Bear. Across the street is the lake and we have an amazing view of the lake and mountains on the other side. One block West is the Village. Walk to shopping, nightlife, restaurants, movies, indoor ice rink, marina, boat tours, kayak rentals. Just up the street behind us is a steep dirt road into the National Forest. Great for a group hike to watch the sunset, access to mountain bike trails, snowshoeing, etc. Snow Summit ski resort is just a mile away.
Guestbook comments from the manager
"Thank you for the awesome cabins at Big Bear Lake.
Everyone in the group enjoyed every second spent in that house."