Rent one cabin for up to 30 people or both for up to 50 people!
Its best to contact us directly from our Big Bear Groups website, see links below.
* Outstanding views of the lake and marina and snowy mountains from our 40x14 foot redwood deck and top 2 floors.
* Downtown location: 1 block to shopping, restaurants, bars, lakeside park, ice cream, movies, bowling, sports shops and more!
* Propane BBQ next to deck
* Plenty of Parking
* 300 year old Juniper trees surround the deck and frame the lake view
* Game room with ping pong and Foosball
* Central heating system keeps you cozy and warm in winter
* Hiking or Snowshoe trails at the end of our street
* Snow Summit 1 mile, Bear Mountain 2 miles (Free parking at resort base areas)
* WI-FI high speed Internet in all our buildings
* All cell phone carriers get service in our location! (not true of many places in Big Bear)
* 1/2 price bike, ski and snowboard rentals for our guests next to the hostel
* Veterans Park across the street. Perfect for Frisbee, grass volleyball, crochet!
* Horseshoe Pit in front yard
Rental Information : Our Big Bear Retreat Center Details and Pictures
Perfect for school clubs, family reunions, church retreats, running camps, colleges, team building outings
The 'Blue House' is our huge cabin that sleeps 30 people
If you have a bigger group you can rent the cabin next door and bring 20 more people.
(email for details)
We are right next to the village in Big Bear.
Just 1 block walk to the best bars/restaurants/shops.
The lake and marina are right across the street from us.
You can BBQ a nice dinner on our party deck while enjoying a commanding view of the marina, lake and mountains!
Come escape the So. California heat and enjoy some biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, new zip line, boat tours, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, jet boat rides, horseback rides, or ride the Snow Summit sky chair to the top of the mountain for a view of the whole valley.
Our daytime temps are in the 60's to 80's May to October
We can accommodate large groups for family reunions, school groups, running clubs, cheerleader camps, church retreats, etc..