Enjoy the Beach Vacation of Your Dreams
Vacation Rental Description:
Close your eyes and imagine your dream beach vacation. What do you see? A luxuriously-appointed private condo…beautiful ocean views…a world-famous beach located just steps away. This gorgeous vacation rental has all of that and much, much more.
Spend your days relaxing on the beach or sunbathing by the complex’s heated pool, or enjoy some of the many other activities that the neighborhood has to offer.
Like to golf? You’ll enjoy the St. Regis Monarch Beach Links, located right next door. In need of some pampering? Make an appointment at one of the many spas in the area, including those at the Ritz Carlton Resort or the St. Regis Hotel, both just a short walk away. Enjoy fine dining? There are many top-class restaurants in the area. Prefer quick and casual meals? There are plenty of options here, too – or, of course, you can whip up a meal in your own fully equipped kitchen.
Condo Rental Amenities
What’s the best word to describe this condo? Custom. Everything in this upstairs unit has been torn out and redone, making it a real stand-out in the area. Just like staying in a 2-bedroom, 2-bath kitchen suite at a fine hotel, but with weekly maid service for even more privacy and security.
Whether you’re planning a romantic get-away for 2 or a family vacation for 6, this vacation home – located in the famous “Gold Coast” region of south Orange County – has everything you want or need:
Fully stocked kitchen – If you’re planning on doing some cooking, you’ll appreciate the New European custom-built mahogany cabinets, fully stocked with pots and pans, dishes, glassware, blender, toaster, spices and coffee maker. For your cooking pleasure the kitchen also features a full line of Kitchen-aid appliances, including a French Door refrigerator, combination convection microwave/ convection oven, electric cook top and dishwasher. Granite counter tops, a stainless steel double-bowl sink and accent lighting complete the experience for you.
* Dining area – The clear glass expandable table seats 6 comfortably, whether you’re enjoying a meal or gathering round for a fun family game night.
* Family room – After a day in the sun it’s nice to enjoy some entertainment at home. Sit back and enjoy your favorite shows or movies on the Mitsubishi 52” flat screen TV, or listen to music on the multi zone audio sound system: Harman Kardon Blu Ray player, Harman Kardon Stereo Receiver, Ipod/MP3 connector, and stereo speakers in every room with volume control adjusters. Or get out your laptop and surf the net – your vacation home includes
Wi-fi /high speed internet with power boost. At night the sofa with chaise easily converts into a full sleeper unit, providing comfortable sleeping for two additional guests.
* Master bedroom – Get a great night’s sleep on the “sleep number” queen-sized bed, knowing the custom blackout drapes make sleeping in a breeze. Want to relax in bed while watching TV? The master bedroom features a custom-built mahogany entertainment center, with Panasonic 42” flat screen LED TV and Blue Ray player. There’s plenty of room for everything in the double closet with built-in organizer, and you’ll also appreciate the ceiling fan and recessed lighting with dimmable switch.
* Guest bedroom – Your guests (or kids) will sleep comfortably in the Queen platform pillow-top bed, stay cool with the ceiling fan, and be blissfully oblivious to the time thanks to the custom blackout drapes.
* 2 full bathrooms – With Vessel sinks above smoke glass counters, walk-in showers, and more.
* 2 patios – Many guests like to enjoy their meals or morning coffee outside. Your vacation home features two private patios! The guest/family room patio has a table umbrella, high top table and 4 bar stools. The master bedroom/dinette patio has a BBQ, bistro table and chairs.
* Heated pool – Shared heated swimming pool with spa
* Miscellaneous – 4 Tommy Bahamas beach chairs; telephone with unlimited long-distance calling within the Continental U.S.; 1200 watt hair dryer; New European custom-built linen closet, fully stocked with luxury towels, sheets, blankets and pillows; Bosch front-load laundry washer with Bosch electric dryer; 14’ ceilings.
What more could you ask for? This is truly an amazing location for the beach vacation of your dreams!
For your enjoyment, this is a pet-free, smoke-free unit.
Activities and attractions in the area
This location in Dana Point has EVERYTHING.
* Beach – A short walk to the beautiful Strands and Salt Lake Creek beaches. Go swimming, snorkeling or surfing; explore the rock pools; work on your seashell collection; make a sand castle; go for a bike ride; or just relax in the sun.
* Restaurants – From fine dining to casual family meals
* Starbucks – Get your daily fix from the neighborhood Starbucks, just a short walk away
* Golf – Right next door to the St. Regis Monarch Beach Links
* Outdoor sports – Tennis, sailing, hiking, biking, mountain biking, fishing, surfing, kayaking, and much more
* Dana Point Marina – Take a stroll along the harbor-side walking path; book a whale or dolphin-watching trip; go deep sea fishing, jet skiing or windsurfing; rent a boat; go out to eat; go shopping.
* 10 minutes to Laguna Beach – Home of world-famous Pageant of the Masters, Sawdust Festival and Festival of the Arts, as well as a fun downtown area with art galleries, shops and restaurants.
Conveniently located between Los Angeles and San Diego Counties, Dana Point is also your perfect gateway to all of Southern California’s famous (and not-so-famous) attractions. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, Seaworld, Universal Studios, museums, concerts, sports events, hiking, biking, theater, movies, and sight seeing galore!
Keywords: Brand new,custom built mahogany cabinetry throughout, fully stocked kitchen and bath,flat screen TV's, WiFi, cable, TV walking distance to the beach
We are a married couple of 13 years.
We have 3 grown children and a yellow lab.
We each have our own business's ( mine having a physician recruiting agency and Terry's a door hardware company). which gives us the freedom to vacation and travel pretty much anytime it is convenient..
We enjoy wine tasting, parties, the fresh air and all outside activities , netwoirkng meeting new people ,,, etc,,,
This rental offers everything one could ask for while on vacation, between walking/ running the beach and the shopping , this is where exercise means fun , not work.
Play means really playing because the activities are endless..The marina is gorgeous.
peace and relaxation, nothing beats the ocean air and long walks on the beach.
Sunsets are incredible and being sooo close to the water makes for an even more relaxed feeling.
I always wanted a place where I didn't have to get in a car to go buy a cup of coffee or go to dinner.
After a full meal, it is nice to know I could walk it off and be home with in a few minutes or longer, depending on where I want to go. the choice of restraunts are endless and all without having to drive to get there.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 10 nights or more: $285 Nightly|
|Fees And Taxes||
$150.00 cleaning fee
$500.00 refundable deposit
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.