Long Beach House Rental Photos and Description
The Bloomer Mansion has been the most popular vacation rental home on the Long Beach Washington Peninsula for over six years. Sleeps 12 to 14. Pets welcome. Private path to beach (summer season).
Off-Season Special! Book 4 nights and only pay for the for the first 2! (Call or visit our website (BloomerEstates Dot Com) for specials and lowest prices.
The Bloomer Mansion has been the most popular vacation rental home on the Long Beach Washington Peninsula for over ten years now.
You could not pick a better location for your vacation. Seaview, Washington is just a 10 minute walk to downtown Long Beach, but is itself a destination- a lovely quiet little town with many homes on the historic registry, and only 750 year-round residents. Within a few blocks of the Bloomer Mansion, there are 3 fine dining restaurants, a local pizza parlor, a large grocery store, art gallery and many antique shops. See surroundings for a link to the Seaview historic walking tour-with Bloomer Mansion itself on the tour!
This historic home was built in 1932 by Senator Bloomer, and it its day, it truly was a mansion, with two extra servant's stair cases, a butler's pantry, and even an extra servant's bedroom off the downstair's kitchen which today is affectionately called "Grandma's room".
The home has been fully renovated with 86 new double-paned windows, (including three huge picture glass windows facing east and west), new siding, insulation, carpets on all three levels, two recreation rooms in the basement, and an outdoor hot tub. Even with the renovations, the owners were careful to ensure that Bloomer Mansion retained its charm. The very rare, and original 1930's art deco wall paper still decorates the massive downstairs living room. The living room is big enough to fit two full sets of sofas, love seats, a large gas fireplace and a 50" flat screen TV with DVD/Cable.
The home still has many of Senator Bloomer's antiques dating from the 1800's and purchased by Senator Bloomer on his overseas trips. Included in his collection, and still at the mansion, is a large oak dining room table that seats 12 people to 14 people, a 1904 Balwin 8 foot piano that won an award at the world's fair that year, and the original marble master bathroom from the Senator's own marble quarries.
While the house is historic, it has every modern amenity the owners and guests could think of, including: 8 large Ffat screen TVs with cable in all 6 bedrooms, the living room, and recreation room, Xbox, Wii, Play Station, pool table, foosball ping pong table as well as a few dozen board games. The owners also added a doll house, train sets and baby supplies (jogging stroller, baby bath, baby short, every age group can find something fun to do inside the Bloomer Mansion and a lot of space to do it in.
Be sure to book Bloomer Mansion early. We sell out all summer every year, and most every weekend through the off-season. But we are always excited to have new guests in this home and we hope to see you soon.
Some more details on Bloomer Mansion:
* Sleep 12 people in beds 14 people on fold -ut cushions on floor and toddler bed (for children).
* Six bedrooms: 5 queen beds, one king. See the Floor Plans
* Your own path to the beach through 6 acres of private pine forest and dunes.
* Sleep up to 20 people when you rent 45th Street just 4 blocks north of Bloomer Mansion.
* Walking distance to the market, fine dining, antiques and less than a mile to Long Beach, Wa.
* 5,000 square feet, 3 story home, with 18 rooms.
* Stay connected with free and fast WIFI
* Pet-friendly. Up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs maximum.
* Prize-winning 1904 Eight foot Grand Baldwin Piano in an expansive living room..
* Hot tub, 8' slate pool table, foosball, and ping pong table.
* Eight 32" to 50" flat screen TVs with expanded cable service and DVD players.
* WII, Xbox, Playstation: Halo, racing games, sports games and more.
* Children love the childs play-closet stocked with toys for toddlers.
* Mothers will love all the amenities for babies: cribs, high chairs, booster seats, jogging stroller, even a baby bath tub.
* Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel cutlery, stainless steel pots and pans and new appliances.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Kathy Mullen
Robbie and Heidi purchased the Bloomer Mansion in 2004 as their vacation home and a vacation rental. It brings them great joy to see the house rented all year and to see such great guest comments and suggestions. 'We have likely had over 100 hundred good ideas which we have implemented, from small–baby stroller, to large –'drafty in winter.' On the latter we added 44 new double-pane windows, new insulation and outside shingles. Someone even requested building out the deck on the 2nd level, moving up the hot tub and opening a spa with massage room and sauna. We have actually built the plans with an architect and in a few years, if business is still good, we will build it.' The request that is not on the drawing board: 'One of the kids wrote that the only thing missing is a swimming pool in the basement. We have not yet figured out this one yet.' If you stay at the Bloomer Mansion, please put in a request for something new--you may find it there when you return.
Guestbook comments from the manager
“The best place to celebrate a B-day. My wonderful wife picked out the mansion and it is incredible. All there is to do in the house is amazing. We were lucky that the weather allowed us to enjoy the beach and all the things in the house. This will be a yearly event. Fantastic!!”