Long Beach House Rental Photos and Description
This home is a perfect home for a family reunion or a weekend getaway. It is the best vacation rental home in historic Seaview, WA.
Off Peak Special! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! Call or visit our website (Bloomer Estates dot com) to see specials and lowest rates.
Welcome to 45th Street Beach House,
This home is located near the heart of historic Seaview, Washington and is just a few blocks from Bloomer Mansion (same owners).
It is the only vacation rental home in Seaview with an ocean view. Enjoy outdoor expansive first and second story decks with barbeque, outdoor hot tub and indoor recreation room with children's toys, ping pong, pool table, large screen TV with Xbox and Wii game machines.
Also new is your own private path to the beach. This path was cleared in the summer of 2013 and winds through six acres of native pines, wetlands and dune grass. The path is dry through late Spring, Summer and early Fall, and may be impassable in the Winter as ponds fill with rainwater.
This newer craftsman beach home has so much to offer. Some of what you can expect to find:
* Distant Ocean View
* New! Private path to the beach through six acres of private pine forest and dunes. Careful: it may be flooded in winter months, but clear in late Spring, Summer and early Fall.
* Sleeps 8 comfortably in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins & 1 Crib)
* Sleep up to 20 people when you rent Bloomer Mansion just 4 blocks south of 45th street.
* 2 full baths, one up and one down. See floor plans.
* Pet-friendly, up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs maximum
* Relax in your own private outdoor hot tub on the lower deck
* Stay connected with high-speed internet access (WiFi).
* Recreation room in converted garage: Pool table, ping pong, large screen TV, Xbox, Wii, video games.
* Gas barbecue included: The outdoor decks on both the first and second floors are ideal for a spring or summer barbecue or just enjoying the sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
* Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel cutlery, stainless steel pots and pans and new appliances.
* The location of this home could not be better. For the past 150 years, Seaview, Washington has been a favorite lodging destination for people all over the state of Washington and Oregon.
* 45th Street is in the heart of Seaview, and is within a 5 minute walk to the local market, antique shops, and two of the finest restaurants/Pubs on the peninsula: Depot Restaurant, Shelburne Pub and Restaurant
* For families, 45th is just blocks to Sid's Market, a full service grocery store, and 3 blocks from Chico's Pizza, a family run pizza parlor that has been a favorite of the locals for 40 years.
* Downtown Long Beach Washington is a ten minute walk away, through a quiet residential area with many restored homes dating back to the 1880's.
Whether you are looking for a quiet weekend with your closest friends, or a family getaway, 45th Street Beach House is the ideal lodging place for all that Long Beach Washington has to offer.
45th Street Beach House vacation rental is in the heart of Seaview, Washington at the end of a residential street with few houses. The house sits on six acres of pristine pine woods, beach grass and dunes.
There is a partial ocean view from the upper deck, living room, dining room and kitchen. The house is close to the Seaview beach approach on 38th St.
Seaview, WA has a lot to offer, including great restaurant, antique malls, a local tavern and pub, a thrift shop, local pizza parlor, post office and coffee stands.
Downtown Long Beach, Washington is less than a mile away. Walk to town and enjoy the sight of many homes dating from the 1880's to early 1900's. The owners have meticulously restored these old homes for all to enjoy.
In Long Beach, WA, you will find many restaurants, shops, and activities for the entire family.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Kathy Mullen
The 45th Street Beach House is the second vacation rental that Rob and Heidi own on the Long Beach Peninsula. The first is the Bloomer Mansion. 'We all love the Long Beach WA Peninsula, and frankly we never imagined that the Bloomer Mansion would become so successful that it is rented out nearly every weekend. We actually needed a place to stay when we came to the beach.'
Rob and Heidi both fell in love with the 45th Street Beach House and purchased it in December 2009. It is the perfect size for one or two families, has a fantastic ocean view, a hot tub on the porch, and a large garage, that over time, will be converted to an amazing recreation room.
They are hopeful you will enjoy their second home as much as the Bloomer Mansion - but perhaps not so much that they never get a chance every weekend is booked year round.
Kathy Mullen purchased this house in 2009
Guestbook comments from the manager
We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to anyone with a large group. Nicely supplied kitchen for those who enjoy cooking for themselves. we were a group of musicians with plenty of room for string instruments including an upright bass to play in the living room area while the others enjoyed watching the rain. All in all we had a great time with our friends!