Victoria Condo Rental Photos and Description
1273 Sq Ft Suite, Plus 800 Sq Ft Private Roof Terrace & Garden.
One block from the inner harbour, on Government Street, in the heart of the tourism district and walking distance to a wide variety of fine restaurants, is where you will find this exclusive penthouse.
The spacious two storey condo is a stylish heritage conversion perfectly located in the heart of old-town Victoria. What sets this meticulously restored building apart is that it meets modern building requirements, yet preserving one of Victoria’s heritage treasures, the famous 122 year old Victoria hotel. Originally built in 1892 as a first class hotel designed by architect Thomas Hooper, it is now named Vogue and is the perfect blend of modern facilities with the romance and magic of old-world design.
Located at one of the hippest intersections in the city's commercial core, the rows of storefront and upper storey windows of this building provides an intermediate connection between the historic Old Town and Chinatown.
The private, beautifully landscaped, 800 sq ft roof terrace and garden overlooks the popular intersection of Government and Johnston streets. This gem is truly one of a kind!
Its unique heritage features are exquisitely blended with all the modern comforts.
• Two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
• 13 foot ceilings with 8ft tall original sash windows, facing south and east that ensure maximum sunlight.
• Original red brick walls and 18” by 12” douglas fir beams.
• A rooftop den which can be used as yoga or workout room.
• Beautiful teak floors throughout.
• The suite is 1273 sq ft, plus the 800 sq ft roof terrace and garden.
• Central heating.
• Secure underground parking space available.
• Washer & dryer machines
• Gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
• The living/dining area features two love seats, comfortable leather armchair, artwork, a small collection of books, ceiling fan, large flat screen tv, bose stereo.
• Telephone and wireless internet.
• Ideal location for walks in downtown Victoria to many hot spots, including pubs, fine dining, shopping & historic buildings. Perfect for anyone wanting to explore the city on foot.
All the extras that our guests would need upon arrival are provided.
We can't wait to welcome you to our home away from home!
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Carole and I love to wander the world, explore new places and share our journeys with our friends! As a result we now have a few special places we want to share with you.
Originally from the Caribbean- Jamaica and Barbados- we live most of the year in Toronto, Canada. Our properties- three in Barbados and one in Victoria are reflections of who we are.
Adventuresome, social and global we have 8 children between us and a growing list of grandchildren travel to visit!
We invite you to enjoy one of our homes when you choose to explore charming Victoria or stunning Barbados. More than just a room, these special places are for those with discerning taste who are looking to immerse themselves in the local culture.
Designed and styled by Carole who is a photographer and artist and influenced by Danny who loves polo, entertaining and relaxing Jamaican style the blend of charm, sophistication and warmth will leave you with memories for years.
Hopefully our second homes will become yours!
owner/manager purchased this condo in 2007
Why owner/manager chose Victoria
Carole and I have a special love for Victoria. Our penthouse reflects the ideal location & heritage value in the heart of Old Town, within walking distance of all the great spots.
What makes this condo unique
Our distinctive 1273 sq ft unit is located on the top floor of a dominant three storey heritage building in one of the most beautiful cities in the World.
The 800 sq ft private roof terrace and garden with its wooden planters, flower pots and 'camp fire style' natural gas heater, overlooks the intersection of Johnson and Government streets, one of the busiest intersections in the city's commercial core.
The 13 ft ceilings, original red brick interior walls and huge 18” by 12” douglas fir (original) beams make it very special.