Palm Springs Villa Rental Photos and Description
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
The perfect place to get away from it all, the historic Racquet Club Garden Villa offers you the chance to unplug amidst a hidden oasis, just minutes from downtown Palm Springs. This unique property was originally created by a trifecta of mid-century specialists: architect William Cody, developer Paul Trousdale and landscape architect Phil Shipley. This spacious (approx 600 sq ft) studio has just been stripped down to the studs and completely redone, with attention paid to both style and utility. It offers:
• A semi-private bedroom area with a queen memory foam mattress for a blissful night’s sleep, as well as multiple wardrobes and a walk in closet to store your belongings and settle in.
• The new bathroom boasts a rain shower head and everything you need to get ready for a night out on the town.
• In the living area, you’ll find a convertible room & board sofa to lounge on while watching TV (which can also be used as extra sleep space, if needed, using the provided memory foam topper).
• In the kitchen, every surface is new, including the high-grade full-size stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher!) and a special treat—your own coffee (or other beverage of choice) bar!
• When it’s time to eat, you can choose to stay inside in the dining room, or step outside onto the patio for something al fresco (where you can also make your dinner on the BBQ).
The studio comes fully equipped in all areas (e.g. wifi, bedding, dinnerware and kitchen supplies, linens) and has everything you’ll need to have a fantastic vacation.
Guests here have access to lush tropical grounds and a heated resort style pool that is nothing short of amazing. The grounds are secured and there is ample parking for your car.
** An important note about the Racquet Club Garden Villa **
This is not only my second home, but also a full-time home for many of my neighbors. It’s a tranquil, special getaway for those desiring a break from it all. It is, however, not a hotel or party pad. Guests should respect the property and fellow residents at all times by monitoring noise levels and taking care while using the common areas. The minimum rental period is 14 nights.
Rates during regular season (October- April) are $100/night for the first 14 nights, then $75 night for each additional night. $2200/month. Note that stays of less than 30 days are subject to a Palm Springs Occupancy Tax (11.5%). Inquire about special rates (holidays, special events) and discounted summer rates.
General Reservation Policy: Reservations are held with a $500 deposit, with 1/2 the rent becoming payable 90 days prior to check-in and the remaining 1/2 due 30 days prior. At check-in, the original $500 deposit will then act as a security deposit which is fully refundable within 14 days of check-out, provided everything is in order. Once payments are made, any monies paid become non-refundable unless the owner is able to rent the unit for that same period (after owner is notified in writing of renter's cancellation).
Please feel free to email with any questions and good luck with your vacation rental search!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Based in Los Angeles, this is my second home and special getaway.
An amazing opportunity to be part of a piece of mid-century history.
The best quiet there is to be had. Coming from my home in downtown Los Angeles, the quality of r&r I find here is unparalleled.