Authentic lodge style Lake Arrowhead cabin built 1926. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath + Family Room/Game Room + Den/Office + Hot Tub for 8. The entire cabin has original pine walls and restored wood floors throughout. With every modern convenience including full kitchen w/dishwasher, double oven - double broiler vintage oven, microwave, ice maker, cable TV, HDTV, laundry room w/washer, dryer and iron and high speed WIFI throughout.
This rental includes Full Lake Rights for swimming, fishing, inflatable boats/rafts and Membership for 10 adults/kids to Beach Clubs, Marina, 60 Hiking Trails etc
Linens, Bedding, Pillows, Sheets Included NO EXTRA CHARGE
• Bedroom 3 - (2) Twin Beds w/TV
• Bedroom 2 - (2) Full Beds w/TV & VCR
• Master Bedroom - King Bed w/HDTV/Cable/DVD
• Living Room - table, sofa, HDTV/Cable
• Family Room - table, sofa, HDTV/Cable
• Den/Office w/desk, WIFI throughout cabin
• Back deck, grill, picnic table and chairs, hammock
• Bathrooms (2) each with shower.
• Hot Tub on back deck. Seats 8
*each bedroom includes additional portable heaters, fans, ceiling fan, extra blankets and pillows, alarm clock, stereo, TV
Located 90 miles East of Los Angeles, an alpine lake at an elevation of almost 6,000 feet, Lake Arrowhead had been a getaway for silent screen stars of the 20’s and an active film location spot since the 1940’s. Currently the lake is private; a membership to the several beach clubs, hiking trails and marina is included in your rental.
The cabin is one block from the Lake. With a hiking trail that goes all around the lake and only a few minute drive to the Lake Arrowhead Village which contains food markets, several restaurants, factory outlets including Coach, Izod and Bass. Boaters and Skiers will enjoy Skiing at the the country’s first water ski school or enjoy the large paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics. In the next nearby village of Blue Jay there is a five screen movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, and a Stater Bros or Jensen’s gourmet super market.
The entire lake area is surrounded by the San Bernadino Mountains and National forest which have the best hiking trails and trout fishing streams in southern California. In the winter months there is a wonderful local ski slope with five lifts only twenty minutes from your living room.
Lake Arrowhead is a year round resort with all the amenities that make for a delightful vacation. At one mile high there are cool summer nights and moderate winter temperatures with enough snow falls to keep the ski area busy.
• Shopping: Arrowhead Village Shops. Several antique stores tucked away all over the mountain.
• Music: Arrowhead Village has FREE live bands on weekends during the warm months
• Movie Theater: Two big screens are located in Blue Jay about 10 minutes from Arrowhead
• Fishing: Several spots around the “stocked” lake.
• Tour Boat: The “Arrowhead Queen” is the only public boat on the lake. It leaves hourly from the Village.
• Lake: Privately owned by those of us lucky enough to own property in Arrowhead woods. Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles around and 185 feet deep. Your rental comes with full lake rights including membership for up to 10 adults to the lake, marina, yacht club and beaches, boat club and hiking trails.
• Groceries: Jensen’s Mini Market is one block from the cabin, Stater Bros is 1 mile.
• Dining: Two blocks from the cabin is country diner– great hometown cooking in a very rustic diner atmosphere there are several other restaurants tucked away all over the mountain.
• Snow Sports: Snow Valley is 10 minutes North and Big Bear about 30 minutes North. They have slopes, sledding hills and snowboarding at both of those locations.
• Hiking: 60 hiking trails