The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast® is an extraordinary destination located in Southern California with expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. With Palladian-inspired architecture from Northern Italy, The Resort offers 128 villas that give guests the feeling of a home away from home, along with world-class restaurants in classic al fresco settings, a luxurious spa and 36 holes of golf designed by Tom Fazio. As an added bonus, complimentary valet parking and wireless Internet access is offered to all guests.
The Resort at Pelican Hill, is honored to have recently been awarded a Forbes Five-Star rating as well as having been voted the '#1 Resort in the United States' by the readers of leading luxury travel magazine, Condè Nast Traveler and the '2012 Grand Resort' by Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report.
Come, allow us to make you feel at home on the coast of Newport Beach in sunny Southern California. Be sure there's time to take it all in, from relaxing treatments at The Spa at Pelican Hill, championship ocean-view golf and exquisite cuisine to beaches, shopping and seasonal activities nearby. Our friendly staff will make your stay unforgettable.
The Two Bedroom Ocean View Villa features the following:
•2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Residence
•Approximately 2,193 Square Feet
•One Car Garage
The resort is located between the exclusive communities of Laguna Beach and Newport Beach with just a 15 minute drive from Orange County’s John Wayne airport, a 30 minute drive from Long Beach Airport and a 45 minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport.
A Villa Coordinator handles all of your pre-arrival arrangements noting personal preferences so they are waiting to welcome you. Our attentive butlers, concierge, housekeeping and front desk staff work around the clock to ensure your stay is effortless.
Our world-class resort amenities, including a private clubhouse and pool for villa guests exclusively, are the perfect complement to your fully appointed seaside retreat.
• personal villa staff assigned for your stay including: concierge,
butler, and personal chef upon request
• gourmet kitchens with sub-zero refrigerators, wolf ® oven
and cook top, granite counter tops and wine refrigeration
• great room with hand-hewn wood-beamed ceiling,
A 50' - 60' flat-screen television and a limestone fireplace
• spacious bathrooms feature a marble walk-in shower,
deep soaking tub and granite counter tops
• bedrooms feature luxurious beds with Italian linens
And a 42' flat-screen television with DVD player
• technology to enhance your stay including: wireless internet,
Bose® audio and mp3 port
• exclusive access to the villa club’s heated pool with cabanas
and a whirlpool spa
• 10,000 sq. ft./929 m2 clubhouse with concierge services,
dining, great room and fully equipped fitness center
• private washer and dryer
• one car garage and a gated entry for privacy
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Payment taken in advance. Inquire for specific payment terms.|
|Notes||Rates range from $595/night - $1595/night, depending on time of year and day of week. Inquire for pricing on specific nights. Minimum lengths of stay requirements may apply.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.