|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Up to 02 guests: R $ 180,00 to R $ 70,00 + daily cleaning.
03 guests: R $ 210,00 to R $ 85,00 + daily cleaning
4 Guest: R $ 240,00 to R $ 100,00 + daily cleaning.
Light and airy apartment in a building designed by architect Adolf Franz Heep, author among others, building designs of Italy and Lausanne Building, both within walking distance Arouche Square.
- The apartment has 96 square meters of floor area, divided into suite with double bed and the upstairs bathroom, tv room with a sofa bed which sleeps 02 people, half bath, integrated kitchen to living room and laundry area. In addition to private terrace overlooking the Arouche Square.
- Cable TV and broadband WIFI 15 MB fiber optic available.
- Fully equipped with fridge, stove, microwave, washer / dryer, sandwich maker, coffee maker, TV with SKY, DVD / Blue Ray, hair dryer, ceiling fan, air pump, heater, cable (all new) .
- Newly renovated and decorated.
The value of daily and cleaning varies depending on the amount of guest check below values:
- The Arouche Square is an oasis in the heart of Downtown - wooded and bucolic, with metro station (Republic) two blocks away.
- Bakery, supermarkets, pharmacies available in the surroundings.
- Several tour options are available near this location: Luz Station, Sala São Paulo, the Portuguese Language Museum, Pinacoteca, Municipal Theatre, Augusta Street, City Market, Saint Benedict Monastery, Museum of Football, Roosevelt Square, etc.. ..
- It can not miss the opportunity to have lunch or dinner at Le Casserole, the oldest French bistro in town, and visit the Flower Market, which is opposite.
- The Arouche Square is an oasis in the heart of the center - wooded and bucolic, with the subway station (Station Republic) two blocks away.
- Bakeries, supermarkets, pharmacies available in the surroundings.
- Several tour options are available close to this location: Luz Station, Sala São Paulo, the Portuguese Language Museum, Pinacoteca, Municipal Theatre, Augusta Street, City Market, Saint Benedict Monastery, Football Museum, Roosevelt Square, etc.. ..
- It can not miss the opportunity to have lunch or dinner at Le Casserole, the oldest French bistro in town, and visit the Flower Market, which is across the street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add R$30 per night, per additional guest|
Limpeza - É cobrado uma taxa de limpeza que varia conforme a quantidade de hóspede, verifique abaixo. A taxa é obrigatória e paga e paga somente 01 vez. A limpeza é feita no check-out do hóspede.
• Taxa de limpeza para 2 pessoas - R$ 70,00
Para cada hóspede extra, acrescenta-se R$ 15,00
• O apartamento comporta até 4 pessoas. Lembrando que há 01 cama de casal e um sofá-cama para 02 pessoas.
Exigimos depósito em C/C no Itaú de 20% referente ao sinal. Os 80% restante deverão ser pagos em dinheiro ou fornecendo o comprovante de pagamento quando for entregue as chaves do apto
Temos contrato de locação que assegura tanto o locador quanto o locatário. É necessário também enviar escaneado RG e CPF de todos os hóspedes.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.