Absolute beach front so close to Sunshine Beach!
This 2 level home sits in one of the most prestigious locations on Sunshine Beach, with a wide beach panorama to enjoy for every minute of the day from both levels, including from a master bedroom on each level - what a way to wake up each morning!
Each level is self contained with the infinity edge pool off the lower level as well as an expansive poolside area with sun lounges and BBQ for maximum relaxation.
The upper (street level) contains 3 bedrooms (1 X King, 1 X Queen, 2 Singles), and en-suite to the main and a family bathroom as well as a modern kitchen with everything you would need to make your holiday complete, an expansive living and dining area and a full width cantilevered balcony.
The lower level contains 2 bedrooms (1 X Queen, 3 singles including a trundle) with an en-suite to each, a fully equipped kitchen and a large living /dining area opening to the pool.
Please note that there is NO direct internal staircase connecting the 2 levels - each level is self contained.
NOTE: If you are viewing this on NOOSAHOLIDAYRENTALS.COM.AU the booking calendar IS live for bookings– if you are viewing on HOMEAWAY.COM.AU or STAYZ.COM.AU the booking calendars are NOT live and the seasonal rates are:
LOW: $4500 MID: $5200 HOLIDAY: $9995 CHRISTMAS: $12500
- Upper level - modern and renovated
- 3 bedrooms ( Queen in master, Queen in second and 2 Singles in third), fully tiles en-suite to master with spa bath, expansive ocean views from full width glass doors from master bedroom as well as living area, a very large and modern 2 pack kitchen with stone bench top, Meile dishwasher, microwave, oven, large 2 door fridge, double bowl sink and breakfast bar.
- Living area has a large 50" LG HD LCD TV with FOXTEL and DVD player, large comfortable modular lounge as well as a dining suite to seat 6
- Living area, kitchen and master bedroom all have beautiful timber flooring (please note that heels should not be worn on this timber flooring)
- Second and third bedrooms each have a split system air conditioner and are carpeted
- Family bathroom has a full bath, separate shower and a separate laundry area with a Meile washing machine and an F&P dryer
- A full width cantilevered balcony runs across the beach side with glass railing to maximise the panoramic view. Please note that no more then 12 people should be on this balcony at any one time for safety reasons
- BBQ on the balcony along with outdoor dining table and chairs to seat 6
- Lower level - original rustic beach house style as opposed to modern styling upstairs
- 2 bedrooms (Queen bed and 3 singles including a trundle bed), 2 en-suites each with shower, vanity and WC
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Expansive living area with full kitchen and timber/glass sliding doors opening onto the pool area
- Cool tiled floors through the whole lower level
- 50" LG HD LCD TV and PlayStation 3 which also plays DVDs
- No FOXTEL downstairs
- A second BBQ in the rear courtyard area
- Please be aware that the glass sliding doors from the main downstairs bedroom to the pool area cannot be opened due to Pool Safety Regulations
- Five sun lounges in this property
- The infinity edge pool is on the lower level and overlooks the beach and ocean - what a great outlook - and with so much sun the pool is a joy to swim in - even in winter!
- Free WiFi and internet access for guests
- Note: There is NO direct access to the beach from this property – the nearest beach access is approx 120m down Seaview Terrace to the car park and the designated beach access #27
- Please note that during LOW season only, there is the option to rent the upper level only as a 3 bedroom property and the tariff would be $3,400 a week - OR you can rent the lower level only as a 2 bedroom property and the tariff would be $2,900 a week - if you wish to take advantage of these offers please call our friendly Reservations staff on 07 5447 3566
- Sleeps a total of 11 (6 upstairs and 5 downstairs).
PLEASE NOTE; there are some specific House Rules for this property - please ask our friendly Reservations Staff for more details.