|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Modern, clean and beautifully decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, situated in the heart of San Francisco's Moscone Convention Center/Financial District/SoMa district.
Clean and super central, whether you're coming for business or leisure activities. Renovated completed in September 2013.
If this listing isn't available for the dates you are requesting, please view our other listings:
(our calendar is always up to date - subject to first-come, first-serve booking based on payment through HomeAway)
Location: three blocks from Moscone Center, the apartment is within walking distance to businesses (Salesforce, Google, GAP, Blackrock, Orrick, CNET, etc) and tourist destinations (Embarcadero, Ferry Building, AT&T Park, Union Square). Amazing restaurants are just steps away -- Benu, Boulevard, Town Hall, and Lulu's, to name a few.
Wifi and television with DirecTV service all included.
Parking available within one block(2nd street/Folsom), it's not included.
Washer/dryer available for use at no additional charge.
Note on rates: higher rates apply during conventions at Moscone Center and holidays. Please see below for specific dates or ask when inquiring.
Youtube video of the apartment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UPcHJ9cVQ
We are committed to deliver great quality&value short term rental apartment
We have recently upgraded the whole apartment from bed linens, paints, carpet, mattresses and furniture, from indoor to outdoor.
* Centrally located in SoMa within few blocks to Moscone, financial district, Caltrain
* Few blocks from AT&T baseball stadium
* Walking distance to Ferry Plaza, SFMOMA
* Next to Marriot courtyard hotel, starbucks, restaurants & bars and cafes
The property was exactly as described. Well maintained and clean. The building as well was very quiet and safe. The property is located in a busy neighbourhood, so there is always exterior noise, but nothing outrageous. Extremely convenient location. Lots of amenities close by - all within walking distance. I travelled with 2 other colleagues and we all agreed that this was a much better option than a hotel!
We were looking for a house so that 3 families could stay together: 4 adults and 4 teenagers, so a minimum of 3 bedrooms/2 baths. The next priority was staying within walking distance of Union Square and Embarcadero. This was one of the only homes on VRBO that matched that description.
1. Location! Walking distance to great shopping, restaurants, the Ferry Building, the Ferry to Fisherman's Wharf, Whole Foods, transit, parking garage; close to I-80
2. Condo! Quaint and clean; upgraded kitchen, which was large for a 1500 sq foot condo; master bedroom was a good size (the other 2 bedrooms were very small) with ample closet space; access to free washer/dryer in the basement; access to extra towels and linens in basement; key codes for doors (we always left the condo key in lock box when we were out); fireplace worked great; decent views of the city; wifi and cable TV; amazing price for 3 bedrooms compared to 3 hotel rooms in the same neighborhood
The CONS have much more with our decision to stay in the city:
Lots of city and car noise; construction next door was almost around the clock (except weekends); homeless 1 or 2 buildings down
The apartment was a perfect fit for our needs. We were in town for a convention and it was very close to Moscone! The beds were comfortable and the place was clean. We would definitely stay there again!
This place was absolutely perfect for our group spending New Year's Eve in the City. It was located in SOMA and walking distance to the Ferry Building and ballpark. Even though it was located right next the freeway off ramp, it was completely quiet. The pictures accurately represent the apartment as modern, bright, and clean. We were all surprised we had the penthouse apartment (so be ready to get some exercise as there are 3 flights of stairs to walk up, no elevator). My group and I were impressed how much larger the living area and kitchen looked in person compared to the pictures we saw. The fireplace was a great touch everyone loved, and everyone found the beds comfortable. The closet spaces were huge too!
My reason for not giving 5 stars is due to some small issues we had during the stay:
1) we had brought take and bake pizza to cook in the oven one night, and the oven did not work. It was a gas oven and we could smell it putting out some gas, but it never lit. We unfortunately had to cook our pizza in small pieces in the toaster oven.
2) In one of the bedrooms the light fixture stopped working
3) No wastebaskets in the bathrooms and only one garbage in the house. by the day we left we had a massive pile of trash in the kitchen from the overflowing garbage
4) I did not receive the instructions for accessing the house until I reached out to the property manager 2 days before. otherwise they were very on top of it, with responses in a matter of hours
Overall we had a great stay! I would love to stay here again for a ballgame or any visit to SF.
We stayed at this property for 4 nights. It is very well situated, close to the Embarcadero and the Convention Center. The living and dining room are a good size and fit 4 of us very comfortably. The kitchen is also very nice although it is not as well stocked as I would have expected. I think the expectation is that you will be eating out and not cooking. There was a nice coffee maker and a small jar of coffee was provided but no coffee filters. Having access to a washer and dryer was very nice.
The bedrooms are very plain, white walls and white bedding. There is nothing on the walls and as someone else mentioned, the bathrooms are dated. The beds have rubber mattress covers and we found that the fitted sheet did not stay on.
It is close to the freeway although the noise wasn't too loud. It has an empty lot next door with a lot of construction equipment in it. On the other side is a commercial building. There wasn't a lot going on in that building except for a homeless guy who was sleeping in the doorway. There were urine and feces on the sidewalk.
We did hear the people staying on the floor below us walking around and talking. I'm sure they also heard us. We tried to be as quiet as possible but it is an older building and the floors creak.
Overall, I think it is a good place to stay if you have something going on at the Convention Center.
Very clean and bright. Main living area was nicely decorated, comfortable, and modern, exactly as pictured in the listing. Bedrooms plain but OK, bathrooms a bit dated. In-building laundry was very convenient and nice to have. Good location, easy access. Many good restaurants nearby. Adjacent to a freeway ramp and several major long-term construction projects which receive noisy deliveries with heavy machinery at all hours of the night. Mattresses were very soft. Never heard any noise from any other building residents. Neighbourhood felt safe and clean - no concerns going out at night, etc. Hassle-free check in and check out, very helpful property managers.
Located just three blocks from Moscone Center, the apartment is within walking distance to local businesses (Salesforce, Google, GAP, Blackrock, Orrick, CNET, etc) and tourist destinations (Embarcadero, Ferry Building, AT&T Park, Union Square). Amazing restaurants are just steps away -- Benu, Boulevard, Hawthorne Lane, Yang Sing, Town Hall, and Lulu's, to name a few.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: