Nelson Bay House Rental Photos and Description
Modern 5 bedroom mansion with the best of everything
'Heavens Gate' is an exotic mansion nestled among natural bushland on the hillside overlooking Nelson Bay. As you can see from the photos, the view is quite simply SENSATIONAL! From almost every room, you'll be gazing towards the twin volcanic peaks of Port Stephens heads and out across the sparkling Pacific Ocean to the islands beyond. The view is so breathtaking and so spectacular; you'll think you're in Rio or Hawaii.
This is truly one of the most magnificent houses you'll find anywhere on the coast of Australia. 'Heavens Gate' is a multi-million dollar, award-winning, architect-designed masterpiece that fits beautifully into the landscape like a hand into a glove.
'Heavens Gate' boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus 2 separate toilets, 2 state-of-the-art kitchens, an enormous lounge/dining area, home theatre nook plus another television/DVD lounge, huge laundry, several entertaining areas and sundecks, and a huge double garage plus parking for 4 extra cars. It will comfortably accommodate up to 8 adults plus 4 children (or similar). This gorgeous house is all about space, luxury and unsurpassed views.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
As a guest of 'HEAVENS GATE', you will receive FREE vouchers giving you up to 20% discount on Whale Watching or Dolphin Watch Cruises; 15% off Spa and Beauty treatments at one of Nelson Bay's premier salons.
'Heavens Gate' consists of two wings:
The WEST WING is spread over three levels -- see floor plan in the Image Gallery.
The middle floor features a spacious, Asian-inspired entertaining pavilion with cathedral-ceilings, open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, a home-theatre alcove, and a huge north-facing sundeck accessed via concertina doors that blur the boundaries between outside and inside. There is a gas BBQ on the balcony.
Perched above this pavilion is the master bedroom - with splendid views, walk-in robe, a lavish en-suite bathroom, and its own private sundeck for moonlight seclusion or total breakfast indulgence.
Below the pavilion is the main accommodation floor with 3 more bedrooms (two queens and one with 2 sets of bunk beds - normally, the kids' room) all with views. This floor also has a full bathroom (including a deep, luxurious bath), separate toilet, and the laundry.
The EAST WING is like an adjoining private retreat. It boasts its own kitchen; full bathroom; bedroom, lounge (with TV and DVD) and dining areas; and its own private north-facing sundeck looking out across the ocean. This apartment has full reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
From 'Heavens Gate', it's about a 10-minute walk (2-minutes drive) into the vibrant heart of Nelson Bay with all its cafes, award-winning restaurants and plentiful shopping; and about a 3-minute drive to a selection of delightful beaches and parks. The Welcome Folder at the house tells you all about the best of everything and gives detailed directions on how to get around.
'Heavens Gate' is - in a word - HEAVENLY!. But, as you might expect; it's not cheap. However, when you walk into the house for the first time, you'll immediately realise... it's worth every cent.
Note: this is not a Party House (weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted). 'Heavens Gate' is a luxury mansion designed for the peaceful enjoyment of all that is great about Port Stephens. A valid credit card number (or, in some cases, a $800 cash Bond) must be supplied prior check-in as a security measure. Payment for your bookings can be made by internet transfer, bank deposit or cheque. Linen is not provided, but can be rented locally for a fair price (as can baby requirements such as cots and highchairs) or you can simply bring your own.
THE BEST FEATURES OF THIS FANTASTIC HOUSE ARE...
* 270 degree panoramic views of the Bay and beyond, taking in the sweep from the heads, across to Boat Harbour.
* Great beaches just a short stroll away... choose from Dutchies, Bagnalls, Little Nelson Bay, Shoal Bay or Zenith Beach.
* A short walk into the heart of Nelson Bay, or to Slamander Shopping Mall.
* lock-up double garage plus off-street parking for 4 extra cars.
* Stylishly decorated five-bedroom house, with four queen bedrooms (built-in/walk-in robes), and another with 2 sets of bunk beds (all of the highest quality).
* Huge open-plan lounge/dining room with breathtaking views.
* Three full bathrooms with big showers (one has an extra-deep bath).
* All mod cons, including big-screen TVs, DVD/CD players (with a wide selection of movies and music), 2 family-size fridge/freezers, 2 ovens, 2 cooktops, 2 microwaves, dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer.
* Full laundry for your convenience.
* Quality patio furniture.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- limited accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed