The Trout Lake Suite
This bright, spacious and newly renovated 1-bedroom garden suite is located across the street from the beautiful 68-acre John Hendry Park - known by locals as Trout Lake Park - and just blocks from the trendy restaurants, cafes and shops of Commercial Drive, making it the perfect oasis for vacationers, business travelers, renovators, and visiting family and friends.
Quick access to downtown and all other areas of the region by car, bus or Skytrain, with major transit hubs and highway access very close by. Parking on street or in private lane is free.
The suite features comfortable and stylishly modern furnishings and comes fully equipped with a gas fireplace with lovely stone surround, HDTV, cable package, DVD, iMac computer, high-speed wireless internet, stereo, all appliances, all linens and dishes, etc.
Trout Lake Park is a favourite spot for recreation and relaxation, and offers free tennis courts (raquets provided on request), lovely running/walking/cycling paths around the lake, a wonderful new children's playground, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, a large off-leash dog area and beach, beautiful tall trees, lovely North Shore mountain views and more. Perfect for walks, picnics, play or quiet down time.
There's also the brand new Trout Lake Community Centre, which has a full gym, ice rink, drop-in fitness and arts classes and much more; on the other side of the park is the fantastic Trout Lake Market every May-September (www.eatlocal.org).
Very friendly hosts are always happy to give you tips on the best sights to see, the best restaurants to try out, and the best upcoming events - as well as how to get there. French and English spoken.
Trout Lake Suite features include:
- Cozy gas fireplace with stone surround
- Flat screen TV, Cable, DVD
- Free, unlimited wireless high speed internet
- Stylishly modern furnishings
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, and all dishes/glassware
- Office area
- iMac computer with internet, Skype, iTunes, etc.
- Stereo with iPod/iPhone dock
- Luxury pillowtop queen size bed
- Full height ceilings
- Large bright windows
- All towels, linens, etc.
- Security alarm system
- Free parking in front and at rear
- Located a short distance from Skytrain to downtown and major bus routes
- Easy access to highways
- Near all amenities including grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
- Near all the restaurants, shops and cafes of Commercial Drive
Bedroom sleeps two; also have high-quality folding cot and double inflatable mattress for guests/kids and the sofa is very long and comfortable.
Bonus for pet owners! Well-behaved pets welcome with deposit, and Trout Lake Park is one of the largest and most picturesque off-leash dog areas in the city - the perfect pet-friendly getaway!
Monthly rates available on request.
** Important health note: a resident upstairs has very serious allergies, so no cooking with nuts, shellfish or soy, or using heavily scented products such as perfume and cologne during your stay **
For more information, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the email form on this site. More info at www.troutlakesuite.com.
Located across the street from John Hendry Park ('Trout Lake'), which features community centre with full commercial-grade gym, walking path around lake, cycling path around lake, off-leash dog park, picnic/bbq areas, brand new high-end kids playground, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, tennis, beach area, and beautiful mountain views. Located very close to shops and cafes of Commercial Drive, easy access to all other areas of the city, from North Shore mountains (Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge, etc.) to Granville Island to downtown galleries, museums and theatres.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 2014 - Oct 14 2014
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||- No additional fees for cleaning, parking, extra guests, etc.!
- If you're bringing pets, one-time pet fee is $50. No daily fees. (We're pet lovers too!)
- Damage deposit is 50% of rental amount, or $500, whichever is less
- Deposit is due at time of booking, rental amount due on arrival. Deposit is refunded within 48 hours of departure.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.