|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
'Reunion Royale' has been completely renovated top to bottom as of January 2011. All new carpeting, furniture, mattresses, appliances, fresh paint, all stainless kitchen...We do have access to the Water Park. We just upgraded the TVs to a 60' in the family room and a 47' in the master bedroom.
Our 'Super Suite' condo provides upscale resort living with details and amenities found only in the most exclusive developments. Our condo is open and inviting for families and couples alike, providing a large dining area that seats 6 comfortably and spacious living room for everyone to gather. With the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen boasting granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, roomy private porch overlooking the golf course and lush conservation areas along with flat-screen TVs and DVD/CD players, it’s easy to feel right at home....So much more than a hotel room.
So, escape from the ordinary and take advantage of Florida's sunny weather on Reunions 3 Championship Golf Courses, Multi-acre Water Park (heated year round) and award-winning Golf academy. Our North Villas location provides QUIET nights and beautiful views during the day.
Exclusive Pools & Restaurants at REUNION: 1. Seven Eagles Pavilion – largest pool, food, soft drinks, bar, arcade & 2 hot tubs.
2. Pool 11 – on top of the Grande on the 11th floor, food, soft drinks, bar & fireworks.
3. Homestead Pool – a little bit more private, hot tub.
4. Centre Court Pool – 1 of 2 new pools, hot tub, outdoor shower.
5. Cabana Court Pool – 1 of 2 new pools.
6. Sandy Ridge Pool – a little bit more private.
7. Heritage Crossing Pool #1 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, hot tub.
8. Heritage Crossing Pool #2 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, hot tub.
9. Carriage Pointe Pool – away from it all by the townhomes.
10. Terraces Pool – huge lap pool, hot tub.
1. FORTE - located in the Reunion Grande on 1st floor (closed until December 2010).
2. ELEVEN – located in the Reunion Grande on the 11th floor.
3. CLUBHOUSE RESTAURANT – located adjacent to the Reunion Grande.
4. THE COVE AT SEVEN EAGLES – located at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion.
5. GRANDE LOBBY BAR
Water Park - AQUATIC ADVENTURES: As Reunion members, we are able to offer Water Park access to you... Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and take a stroll on the wooden boardwalk. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Monday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park (see on-site activity schedule for details). Your Water Park dates are scheduled due to Reunion Club rules.
What Reunion Resort Offers: • Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Ten heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food and bar & more choices on property…
• Loads of activities - gym, bike hire, kids club, teen area, pool tables, even Dive-in movies!
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Tip-less and cashless
• Excellent shopping on-site
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• Multi-million dollar water park
• Room Service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in just 10 minutes on the new link road direct to Reunion!
• Supermarkets and shops right on your doorstep
We live in Pittsburgh and yes, we are Steelers fans!
Dan Reiter purchased this condo in 2010
This is the one condo that had everything we wanted as a family. A backyard area to play in, the pools are close and close to the entrance. Easy access and quiet at night!
The benefit of a 1st floor suite is access. We have electronic locks and deadbolts so it is very safe. You do not have to walk the steps or take an elevator when you get home after a long day, we are 30' from the parking lot! Wheelchair and walker convenience is great to have.
Reunion Resort is an exclusive five star, secure, manned and gated golf community, with three private championship signature golf courses by Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus. It is just 7 minutes away from Disney World. Sea World, Universal Studios and world class shopping are less than 20 minutes away. On resort, there is a world class tennis facility, horseback riding, a phenomenal multi-million dollar water-park, and a boutique spa. The resort boasts nine community pools and a number of restaurants. From the open air pool on the top of the onsite Reunion Grande Hotel, you can see Disney fireworks in the distance at night time. It is 30 minutes drive from Orlando airport and just over an hour's drive from beautiful beaches on the East and West coast of Florida. Reunion is a beautiful resort with 20+ miles cycling/walking trails.
Other Activities: Anything Disney...5 Acre Water Park within walking distance.
Golf: There are three championship golf courses on site featuring 54 holes of unforgettable golf on courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson as well as the world class Annika Sorenstam Golf Academy. The Watson course is highlighted by fast, firm and wide rolling fairways, a variety of strategically placed bunkers and large greens, the 7,257 yard, par 72 Independence Course is as much about strategy as it is about length The Palmer course innovatively routed on hilly, roller coaster-like terrain, Palmer’s 6,916 yard, par 72 Legacy Course boasts dramatic elevation changes – up to 50 feet in some places – creating a unique variety of risk/reward shots.
GOLF COURSES AT REUNION:
The Independence by Tom Watson
The Legacy by Arnold Palmer
The Tradition by Jack Nicklaus
The ANNIKA Academy™
Driving Range/Practice Green Golf Shop
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas and New Years
Dec 19 2014 - Jan 10 2015
6 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until reservation is secured with deposit. I accept credit card, PayPal, or personal check. I prefer NOT to take cash or wire transfers for the protection of the guests. Please call me for credit card payments to maintain a safe transaction.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.