Reunion Condo Rental Photos and Description
3BR 3Bath - Sleeps 8 - Newly renovated top to bottom - 4 Big Screens-Water Park.
'Reunion Royale' has been completely renovated top to bottom as of January 2011. All new carpeting, furniture, mattresses, appliances, fresh paint, all stainless kitchen...We do have access to the Water Park. We just upgraded the TVs to a 60' in the family room and a 47' in the master bedroom.
Our 'Super Suite' condo provides upscale resort living with details and amenities found only in the most exclusive developments. Our condo is open and inviting for families and couples alike, providing a large dining area that seats 6 comfortably and spacious living room for everyone to gather. With the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen boasting granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, roomy private porch overlooking the golf course and lush conservation areas along with flat-screen TVs and DVD/CD players, it’s easy to feel right at home....So much more than a hotel room.
So, escape from the ordinary and take advantage of Florida's sunny weather on Reunions 3 Championship Golf Courses, Multi-acre Water Park (heated year round) and award-winning Golf academy. Our North Villas location provides QUIET nights and beautiful views during the day.
Exclusive Pools & Restaurants at REUNION: 1. Seven Eagles Pavilion – largest pool, food, soft drinks, bar, arcade & 2 hot tubs.
2. Pool 11 – on top of the Grande on the 11th floor, food, soft drinks, bar & fireworks.
3. Homestead Pool – a little bit more private, hot tub.
4. Centre Court Pool – 1 of 2 new pools, hot tub, outdoor shower.
5. Cabana Court Pool – 1 of 2 new pools.
6. Sandy Ridge Pool – a little bit more private.
7. Heritage Crossing Pool #1 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, hot tub.
8. Heritage Crossing Pool #2 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, hot tub.
9. Carriage Pointe Pool – away from it all by the townhomes.
10. Terraces Pool – huge lap pool, hot tub.
1. FORTE - located in the Reunion Grande on 1st floor (closed until December 2010).
2. ELEVEN – located in the Reunion Grande on the 11th floor.
3. CLUBHOUSE RESTAURANT – located adjacent to the Reunion Grande.
4. THE COVE AT SEVEN EAGLES – located at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion.
5. GRANDE LOBBY BAR
Water Park - AQUATIC ADVENTURES: As Reunion members, we are able to offer Water Park access to you... Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and take a stroll on the wooden boardwalk. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Monday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park (see on-site activity schedule for details). Your Water Park dates are scheduled due to Reunion Club rules.
What Reunion Resort Offers: • Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Ten heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food and bar & more choices on property…
• Loads of activities - gym, bike hire, kids club, teen area, pool tables, even Dive-in movies!
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Tip-less and cashless
• Excellent shopping on-site
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• Multi-million dollar water park
• Room Service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in just 10 minutes on the new link road direct to Reunion!
• Supermarkets and shops right on your doorstep
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Dan Reiter
We live in Pittsburgh and yes, we are Steelers fans!
Dan Reiter purchased this condo in 2010
Why Dan Reiter chose Reunion
This is the one condo that had everything we wanted as a family. A backyard area to play in, the pools are close and close to the entrance. Easy access and quiet!
What makes this condo unique
The benefit of a 1st floor suite is access. We have electronic locks and deadbolts so it is very safe. You do not have to walk the steps or take an elevator when you get home after a long day, we are 30' from the parking lot! Wheelchair and walker convenience is great to have.