West Yarmouth House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, AC + Other (See Description), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
WALK TO SEAGULL BEACH WEST YARMOUTH.
AVAILABLE: JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER. LOVELY, COMFORTABLE 3 BEDROOM CLASSIC CAPE-STYLE HOME WITH SCREENED PORCH WITH DINING AREA; LIVING ROOM; FULL-SIZED DINING ROOM, SEATS 6-8.
Private village setting on 10 acres ½ mile to Seagull Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound. Beach it, Golf, Kayak, Shop, Dine out or just Kick Back and Recharge. Relax on the screen porch or in the spacious back yard, front yard or on the deck. Dine out or cook at home on the gas grill. Golf courses at Bayberrry Hills, Bass River; Antique shopping route 6A 10-15 minute drive; recreation areas along Route 28.
Start the day with breakfast on the screened porch or back yard deck.
Head back to the comfort of this lovely Cape home from Seagull Beach, a round of golf, ferry trip to the islands, or shopping excursion.
The kitchen is equipped with gas stove/oven, full-size refrigerator, toaster, microwave and Keurig coffeemaker.
Classic front to back spacious living room furnished with 2 sofas, comfortable wicker chairs, cable TV Blu-Ray/DVD & free WiFi internet.
10-15 minutes to Golf, Antiquing on Route 6A, Mall Shopping, Hyannis and Waterfront, Ferries to the Islands, Zooquarium, Mini Golf, Cape Cod League Baseball and Area Restaurants,
Beaches, Summer-time entertainment, and all the pleasures the Mid-Cape has to offer.
Seagull Beach on Nantucket Sound - Cape Cod's largest & most popular beach - a short drive, bike ride or leisure walk away! Experience the beauty of Cape Cod without the traffic jams!
- 3 bedrooms:
1st bedroom - double bed
2nd bedroom - four twin beds
3rd bedroom - one twin bed
- 1 Full bath
- 1/2 bath
- Outdoor shower with separate roomy dressing area
- Hardwood floors throughout the entire house
- All bedrooms on second floor
- Kitchen with full-sized refrigerator/freezer, gas stove/oven, microwave and more
- Comfortable front-to-back cape style living room, with Cable/TV/BLu-Ray/DVD and WiFi Internet
- Outdoor deck furnished with gas grill, table & chairs
- Roomy outdoor enclosed shower with dressing area
- 3 season screened porch with dining area and additional TV/Blu-Ray/DVD/Cable/WiFi
- 2 TVs/DVD/CABLE
- Free WiFi Internet
- Full size washer and dryer
- Dead end private village on 10 acre setting with bike trails for the kids, tennis courts, dock access to Lewis Pond (salt pond) for your kayaks
- Families love it here!
- Less than a mile to Seagull Beach
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- Kayak and bicycle rentals nearby
- Linen service, crib, stroller rentals nearby
- No pets
- Refundable deposit required
- 3 night minimum weekends (Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec.)
- 7 night minimum weekly Sat.-Sat.(June 27 - Aug. 30)
Keywords: Walk to Seagull Beach in West Yarmouth 3 BDR Cape Style House. Situated in 10 acre South Sea Village bordering Lewis Pond - walking, biking trails – families love it here!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Deborah Kane chose West Yarmouth
The house is located about .5 mile south of Route 28 on South Sea Ave. - providing excellent access to Sea Gull Beach. South Sea Village has tennis courts, a playground area, as well as plenty of open space for other activities. Lewis Pond is accessed from the village a short walk from the house.
This mid-cape location provides easy access to the Main St. Hyannis area - as well as all of your favorite Cape destinations.
What makes this house unique
Enjoy your relaxing vacation near Sea Gull Beach in West Yarmouth in this 3-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath Cape style home
Private dead-end road on 10 acre setting, less than a mile from Seagull Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound.
Relax in the spacious back yard, front yard or on deck with gas grill.
Start the day with breakfast on the outdoor deck or on the screened porch.
Stroll back home from a day at Sea Gull Beach to this comfortable home. Launch your kayak and explore Lewis Pond and Parker River. Take the kids to the ZooQuarium or Minature Golf just a short drive away.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My family have been renting/ owning in [South Sea] village since I was born and I have grown up going to the Cape each summer. My uncle owns a cottage in the Village, and my parents rent another South Sea Village cottage each summer. My uncle and his wife rented your house last summer and raved about it!