WALK TO SEA GULL BEACH in West Yarmouth.
AVAILABLE: JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER. LOVELY, COMFORTABLE 3 BDR CLASSIC CAPE-STYLE HOME WITH SCREENED PORCH AND FRONT-TO-BACK LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM.
Private dead-end road on 10 acre setting, less than a mile from Seagull Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound. Golfing, Antiquing or just kick back and recharge. Relax in the spacious back yard, front yard or on deck with gas grill. Bayberrry Hills, Bass River golf courses or route 6A Antique shopping 10-15 minute drive.
Start the day with breakfast on the screened porch or back yard deck.
Head back to the comfort of this lovely Cape home from Sea Gull Beach, a round of golf, ferry trip to the islands, or shopping excursion.
The kitchen is complete with gas stove/oven, full-size refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker and microwave.
Classic front to back spacious living room furnished with 2 sofas, comfortable wicker chairs, cable TV DVD & WiFi internet.
10-15 minutes to Golf, Antiquing on Route 6A, Mall Shopping, Hyannis and Waterfront, Ferries to the Islands, Zooquarium, Mini Golf, Cape Cod League Baseball and Area Restaurants,
Entertainment, and all the pleasures the Mid-Cape has to offer.
Seagull Beach on Nantucket Sound - Cape Cod's largest & most popular beach - a short drive, bike ride or leisure walk away! Experience the beauty of Cape Cod without the traffic jams!
- 3 bedrooms:
1st bedroom - double bed
2nd bedroom - four twin beds
3rd bedroom - one twin bed
- 1 Full bath
- 1/2 bath
- Outdoor shower with separate roomy dressing area
- Hardwood floors throughout the entire house
- All bedrooms on second floor
- Kitchen with full-sized refrigerator/freezer, gas stove/oven, microwave and more
- Comfortable front-to-back cape style living room, with Cable/TV/DVD and WiFi Internet
- Outdoor deck furnished, with gas grill, table & chairs
- Roomy outdoor enclosed shower with dressing area
- 3-season porch with dining area, comfortable seating,
- Central heating for those crisp spring or fall nights.
- 2 TVs/DVD/CABLE
- Free WiFi Internet
- Full size washer and dryer
- Dead end private road on 10 acre setting with bike trails for the kids, tennis courts, dock access to salt pond for your kayaks
- Less than a mile to Seagull Beach
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- Kayak and bicycle rentals nearby
- Linen service, crib, stroller rentals nearby
- No pets
- Refundale deposit required
- 3 night minimum weekends (Aug., Sept., Oct.)
- 7 night minimum weekly Sat.-Sat.(June 27 - Aug. 30)
Keywords: Cape Style comfortable house short walk to Sea Gull Beach in West Yarmouth. Situated in 10 acre South Sea Village bordering Lewis Pond - walking, biking trails - family friendly!
The house is located about .5 mile south of Route 28 on South Sea Ave. - providing excellent access to Sea Gull Beach. South Sea Village has tennis courts, a playground area, as well as plenty of open space for other activities. Lewis Pond is accessed from the village a short walk from the house.
This mid-cape location provides easy access to the Main St. Hyannis area - as well as all of your favorite Cape destinations.
Enjoy your relaxing vacation near Sea Gull Beach in West Yarmouth in this 3-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath Cape style home
Private dead-end road on 10 acre setting, less than a mile from Seagull Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound.
Relax in the spacious back yard, front yard or on deck with gas grill.
Start the day with breakfast on the outdoor deck or on the screened porch.
Stroll back home from a day at Sea Gull Beach to this comfortable home. Launch your kayak and explore Lewis Pond and Parker River. Take the kids to the ZooQuarium or Minature Golf just a short drive away.
Tennis courts, Play area with swings, 10 acres bordering salt pond. Launch your kayak from the dock by the salt pond. Paddle to Parker River.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 28 2014 - Sep 6 2014
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$415.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.