Broadkill Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
- Web photo album link at the bottom of this page with many more pictures of the house. Please click on the link labelled: 'CLICK HERE - Web Photo Album of 503 Bayshore.' This link is located in green font just above the pictures.
- Built in 2007, this home has an inverted floor plan with 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities on the 2nd floor and the living area and 4th bedroom on the 3rd floor in order to take advantage of the ocean and wildlife refuge views.
- A rooftop terrace has panoramic views of the Delaware Bay and the Primehook National Wildlife Preserve and is a perfect to place to enjoy dinner and a sunset. 2 large screened-in porches on the 2nd and 3rd floors offer beautiful views.
- The kitchen is well appointed, fully equipped, and spacious with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen make-up the great room on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood floor, and sweeping views from the oversized windows. The handsomely furnished living room and reading room offer oversized couches and chairs, a 50 inch plasma TV, and the dining room table seats 12 when fully extended.
- There are two master bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished with pillows, sheets, comforters and ceiling fans. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has a private screened-in porch and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Beach towels and bath towels are located in the house for your convenience as well as beach chairs and beach games.
- The ground floor has a two car open-air garage and a secure storage locker with 2 kayaks and 3 beach cruiser bicycles for guest use.
- The property is located 40 meters from the beach. There is a picture displayed which is taken from the rooftop deck of the beach house and shows the distance to the water.
-During Peak Season - Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only please.
- Broadkill Beach is a rare find on the eastern seaboard, its gentle waves are ideal for children, kayaking and swimming. It is a residential beach with one country store located ¼ mile walk from the house. It’s isolated from the commercial development of the Delaware coast by the Primehook National Wildlife Refuge, yet it’s only 10-15 miles from all the shops, restaurants, bars and boardwalk of Rehoboth, Lewes, and Dewey. The best of both worlds are found in Broadkill, a quiet beach to enjoy the solitude of the water, friends, and family, yet minutes from the attractions.
- 10 guest maximum please.
- Renter must be 25 years of age.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
Keywords: beach house, four bedroom
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks kindly to all of our guests who have taken the time to submit a review, and for all of your positive feedback! We too enjoy spending quiet relaxing days at the beach house, and thanks to our guests for noting that we've done our best to make it comfortable and luxury.
I'd also like you to note that we were not aware that our current housekeeper has been leaving the house less than spotless, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure that the cleanliness of the house matches the quality service that we provide!