The apartment is fully furnished and self contained with:
- A queen size bed with the option of a fold away double bed (linen included)
- Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- Foxtel & DVD player
- Parking for 1 car
- An on site laundry (in the apartment complex)
It's located at 32 Cambridge Street in West Leederville and is only:
- 300m to the Leederville train station (1 stop to Perth CBD)
- 500m to Leederville shops (restaurants, bars, cafes, gift shops, groceries and fuel)
- 800m to the West Leederville train station (1 stop to Subiaco)
- 1.2km to Leederville Tafe
- 1.5km walk to St John of God Hospital Subiaco (Bus stop 12725 is at the front of the apartments and takes 5 minutes to get to St John of God)
I'll want to be very clear that the apartment complex is old but my apartment has been fully renovated, it's clean and comfy! I lived in it for two years and would have been happy to stay if it wasn't for the size (great for two, a bit tight for more if you're staying for an extended period). In terms of size it is a bit over 40m2.
If you've got questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Located at the CBD end of Cambridge Street in West Leederville this is a very convenient location if you're working in the city or anywhere along the Joondalup (Leederville station 300m from the front door) or Fremantle train lines (West Leederville station 800m from the front door).
It's also extremely close to St John of God Hospital, Subiaco Oval as well as all the attractions in Leederville, Subiaco and the Perth CBD.