Discover one of the most popular residential communities located within a five minute walk to the heart of town, yet secluded in a countryside atmosphere setting. Our beautiful, newly constructed is situated on the exquisite Residencial Hispaniola in Sosua, Province of Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Residencial Hispaniola Villa #8 offers a perfect location with direct connection to the downtown area and, therefore, Sosua's tourist center. Stores, international supermarkets, pharmacies, medical services, restaurants, and last but not least, beautiful Sosua Bay - whatever your heart desires, lies within walking distance! Thanks to the proximity to the center of town and the public transportation, which is within easy reach, a rented vehicle is not an absolute necessity.
The villa has its own private, beautiful pool with a gorgeous and spacious tropical garden. The community also has its own private beach less than a 5 minute drive away. A walking distance to Sosua public beach, activities, restaurants, and night life, but yet you can enjoy the peace and quiet of a residential located in a much secured, gated community. The community also features a playground for children and a tennis and basketball court. Residencial Hispaniola is a ten minute drive from Puerto Plata International Airport.
The community is beautiful, in the center of it all, but yet, strictly private with a feel of being in its own little paradise!!
Within the natural environment of Residencial Hispaniola, with its impressive number of mahogany and Caribbean palm trees, a cool breeze contributes to a pleasant stay in Villa #8!
Stunning beaches, amazing sunsets, great cuisine, exciting nightlife, and culturally diverse
Professionally Decorated with the Finest Appointments.
AMENITIES INCLUDED IN EVERY RENTAL UNIT
- Fully staffed administration and rental office onsite to make your experience worry free.
- Within gated community with 24 hour security
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, blender, & toaster
- Fully equipment with all kitchen dishes, towels, pots/pans, & cutlery
- Fully equipped with all bath linens & towels
- Daily maid/housekeeping service
- Daily pool and garden service
- Iron Board & Iron
- Water Cooler with drinking water
- Wireless high speed internet
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Flat screen TV in the living area
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- All towels and sheets
- A/C units in each bedroom
- Open living/dining areas with dining suite and living room suite
- Garbage collection
- Many green zones with community
- Private or community pool with loungers
- Within 15 minutes walking distance to beaches, restaurants, grocery store, & pharmacy
- Within 15 minute walking distance to casino, bars, clubs, nightlife, & shopping
AT YOUR REQUEST, SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR A FEE
- Airport Pickup
- Private Chef
- Massage in rental unit
- Tours and excursions
- Grocery shopping
- Diving and snorkeling
- Windsuring and kiteboarding
- Deep sea fishing
- Zip lining
- Horseback riding
- Canyoning and hiking
- Sailing, kayaking, ride the banana boat, or going out on a catamaran
- White water river rafting
- Whale watching
The lovely tropical beaches are the main attraction of Sosua. Activities in Sosua include glass-bottom boat tours, waters sports like snorkeling, diving and kite surfing, as well as night life and shopping in luxury boutiques or local souvenir shops. With a tropical Caribbean climate, Sosua also offers plenty of opportunities for sunbathing and relaxing on the beach. Charter boats for sailing and sport fishing in Sosua are available and there are also several beautiful waterfalls near Sosua to visit. Activity tours. Snorkeling and diving tours in Sosua depart from Playa Sosua. The area of Cabarete near Sosua is popular for windsurfing. Horseback riding and jeep tours are available. Whale watching in Sosua is a popular activity during the winter months, and local tour operators offer rafting and mountain biking tours. The North coast of Dominican Republic also offers a few golf courses worth trying if you are visiting Sosua
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 8 2013 - May 31 2014
My Standard Rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.