Carlsbad Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
We are located In Carlsbad Village Proper, this newly updated one story beach cottage is a true urban beach town hideaway. Sounds of the city, distant train and local street life but still with the flavor of our funky sleepy beach/surf town. It sleeps up to 4 with a comfortable Queen size bed in the guest room, a nice new full size inflatable Queen pull out sofa bed in the main room.
* Located blocks from the surf n sand of our amazing beaches and just a short walk to the Village center where you'll find great shops, health spa, restaurants and entertainment for everyone. Close to all major attractions. Lego Land – 5 mins, Sea World – 25 mins, SD Zoo – 30 mins, Wild Animal Park - 45 mins, Coaster ( Train ) 2
blocks, Down Town San Diego 35 mins.
* Newly upgraded this year, this Twin Palms Hideaway is nice, like new and very clean inside and out. Has Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dishes, flatware, pots, pans , knives, blender, gas range/oven, coffee maker, microwave, full refrigerator/freezer, toaster and almost everything you would need to cook up and serve a great meal in the comforts of home. Also includes ironing board, hair dryer n hand soaps.
* Free washer and dryer on site with everything you need to wash your clothes the way you like , when you like.
* This Cottage has it's own private patio/yard for beach style outdoor living , includes a gas BBQ, patio table/, lounge chairs and great sun exposure
* TV with movie channels, DVD player, High speed secured wireless internet and CD Music player.
* Beach equipment includes towels,, beach chairs, umbrellas, ice cooler and sand toys
Please check the calendar within this add as it's current and updated daily. There's also a Google maps that shows are exact location here in the Village close to the beach and the rates are posted as well.
Keywords: Cute one bedroom guest cottage, sleeps 2-4, walk to all - The Village, restaurants, beach and the train station.
- smoking allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
My husband and I both work and our two boys are finally on their own. We have spent much of the last two years fixing up our 1930's beach cottage and now we look forward to traveling some to Europe, as well as, taking shorter camping trips in our Vintage Airstream.
We sold our home in a neighboring community several years ago and rented several homes in The Village from VBRO. We love the friendly beachy feel of the area and walking to our favorite restaurants, the beach while still having quick access to the freeway..
Love going to the beach and walking or biking everywhere we need to go.