Highlands Westview has earned a reputation for luxury and comfort in a resort that sets the standard for excellence. You'll enjoy a private balcony with spectacular mountain views, living room, wood fireplace, and the convenience of being a short walk from the village shops and restaurants. The ski-in/ski-out access make this four bedroom penthouse coveted by all guests of Beaver Creek!
* Kitchen- granite countertops, all new appliances and new cabinets
* Master Suite has a king bed with private bath (tub/shower),
*Bedroom 2 -2 Twin Beds and bathroom/shower directly across the hall
* Bedroom 3 - Queen bed and private bathroom (tub/shower)
- Bedroom 4 is a /fully enclosed loft area- 2 sets of bunk beds (2 twins and 2 doubles). Great space for kids! Aslo has a Wii
* Wireless internet access
* Luxury bedding and towels
* Allegria spa passes available for purchase
* Daily housekeeping available
* True Ski-In / Ski-Out - seconds to main lift and ski school
* Private ski locker located slope level
* Underground parking
* Professionally managed
* Wood Burning Fireplace
* Balcony with unobstructed Mountain Views
* Heated Pools, Large Outdoor Whirlpool Jacuzzi with great views
This extremely spacious and well appointed 4 bedroom/4 bath/ is beautifully decorated with hardwood floors and elegant mountain decor. It is centrally located in the heart of Beaver Creek, with a quick walk to the town's best shopping, dining and entertainment.
In addition to being a true winter paradise, Beaver Creek Resort offers plenty of summer activities. Beat the heat and enjoy hiking, biking, boating/canoeing/kayaking, white water rafting, golf, a romantic balloon ride, rock climbing, fishing, tennis and much, much more!
Mountain Management is a professional property management company and we manage multiple properties in the Vail Valley.
Keywords: Beaver Creek, Vail, ski in, ski out, mountain views, 4 bedrooms, Luxury, Condo,
What an incredible week we spent in the gorgeous condo! We can not thank you enough for all the TLC you gave our family while we were there over the Holidays. Thank you Mountain Management!