Boyne Falls House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 20)
Situated on a cul de sac in Boyne Mountain Resorts Exclusive Edelweiss Gated Community - for Private Homes only - the magnificent Edelweiss Lodge is completely ski in/ski out for winter vacations and sits at the first tee for both the Alpine and Monument golf course for summer, spring, and fall vacations.
The owners of the Edelweiss Lodge have spared no expense to make this a truly world class property and have installed the following technologically advanced features:
- Dedicated Internet Connection. Unlike the condos at Boyne Mountain Resort, the Edelweiss Lodge has its own dedicated internet connection so it has extremely fast wireless internet speeds despite how many people are at the resort!
- Key Less Entry. The Edelweiss Lodge is equipped with a Nexia Home Intelligence system so you have no worries about lost keys. Rather, you will have a personalized four digit code assigned to your group that provides key-less access to the chalet during the rental - your group can come and go with ultimate convenience.
- Unlimited Movie Rentals. For additional comfort and enjoyment, all seven televisions in the Edelweiss Lodge have Netfilx accounts so you can watch unlimited movies - for free!
- Stereo Throughout the Lodge. There is a Sonos system in the Edelweiss Lodge which unites your digital music collection in one app that you control from any device. You can play whatever music you want in every room over the dedicated wireless network. Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same music everywhere.
- Monitored Climate Control. The Edelweiss Lodge has base board heating on the main level of the home, radiant heated floors on the entire lower level and air conditioning on both levels. These systems are connected to the Nexia Home Intelligence System and monitored by a local HVAC company so dispatch will be notified, and the problem mitigated, before an occupant even knows there was a problem.
- Cable Television and Telephone Service. The Edelweiss Lodge comes with Charter's premium or Gold package which has every possible paid cable channel at your disposal. Moreover, the Edelweiss Lodge comes with Charter's unlimited phone service which includes unlimited local and long distance anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. In addition, there are ample wireless phones to be carried throughout the house.
The Edelweiss Lodge Main Level Consists of the Following Rooms:
Living Room - A Blend of Rustic Elegance in with Unparalleled Views
The living room is characterized by large wood beams that are high atop the 18 foot ceilings. There is a wood burning fireplace with an ample supply of firewood for your enjoyment. There is a 60 inch LED Flat Screen Television that is great for watching sporting events in the common area. The seating area consists of two couches, two chairs, and four small cushioned seats which can be used as individual seats or combined for a small sitting area.
Gourmet World Class Kitchen - A Chef's Dream
The Edelweiss Lodge has a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous slate floors. There is a commercial quality stainless steel Viking stove top with 6 burners and a Viking warming drawer. For your convenience, there are dual ovens, a dishwasher, an oversized island with an additional prep sink, the beverage area has a small refrigerator as well as a breakfast bar with seating for three.
Estate Quality Dining Room
The Edelweiss Lodge has an incredible dining room that is well lit by the custom chandelier held high above the table. The dining table seats 10 people so its ready to host large gatherings. Additional seating for three is found at the nearby breakfast bar. (In warmer months, the adjacent screened in patio also provides seating for an additional four people)
Magnificent Foyer Area
The Edelweiss Lodge has a truly incredible custom chandelier in the foyer area to warmly welcome its guests and provide light in those cozy dark nights. In addition, there is a tastefully done half bathroom which is conveniently located to the entertaining space.
Spacious Master Bedroom
The Edelweiss Lodge master bedroom has hand scraped hardwood floors, a queen bed, flat screen television, private deck overlooking the golf course and ski slopes, walk in closet, and an en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom for Master Bedroom
The Edelweiss Lodge en suite bathroom for the master bedroom has granite counter tops, extremely large soaking bathtub, and a walk in custom tiled shower.
Screened in Patio - Convenient Access to the Home from the Slopes and Golf Course
The Edelweiss Lodge all season screened in patio consist of a small table with seating area for four. The patio is used to provide easy access to the slopes and/or golf course year round and is also a great place to store your recreational equipment.
Laundry Room - Plenty of Space
The Edelweiss Lodge laundry room is located near the side entrance to the home. The laundry room has ample cupboard space, an oversized washer and dryer and a half bathroom.
The Edelweiss Lodge Lower Level Consists of Radiant Heated Floors Throughout the Entire Lower Level and Includes the Following Rooms:
Lower Living Room - Mountain Elegance
The Edelweiss Lodge lower levels open floor plan and radiant heated floors makes the lower level feel like a main level living area. Mounted high on the wall is a 60 inch flat screen television for easy viewing throughout the lower level. The seating area consists of an oversized L shaped couch, two chairs, and a small dining table with seating for 6. There is also a small refreshment enter that includes a microwave, dishwasher, sink and full size refrigerator.
Second Bedroom - Sleeps Six Comfortably
The Edelweiss Lodge second bedroom sleeps six comfortably and has a radiant heated floor, a queen bed, captain bunk consisting of a queen bed on the lower bunk and a twin bed on the upper bunk, small cubby space which houses another full size bed, and a flat screen television.
The Edelweiss Lodge second bathroom is a Jack and Jill bathroom that sits between the second and third bedrooms. There is a combination bathtub and shower, granite counter top with under mount sink, radiant heated slate floor, and separate entrances to each bedroom.
Third Bedroom - Sleeps Five Comfortably
The Edelweiss Lodge second bedroom sleeps five comfortably and has a radiant heated floor, a queen bed, captain bunk consisting of a queen bed on the lower bunk and a twin bed on the upper bunk, and a flat screen television. This bedroom also has a private entrance.
Fourth Bedroom - Sleeps Four Comfortably
The Edelweiss Lodge second bedroom sleeps four comfortably and has a radiant heated floor, a queen bed, bunk bed consisting of a twin bed on the lower bunk and a twin bed on the upper bunk, and a flat screen television.
Home Theater - Family Fun In A Reasonably Sound Proofed Environment
The Edelweiss Lodge has a dedicated Home Theater that consists of seating for nine with bean bags providing seats for four smaller individuals. The theater area has additional insulation for sound deadening and private enjoyment benefits. Note: There may be an additional fee to use the home theater.
The Edelweiss Lodge fifth bathroom sits between the fourth bedroom and the home theater. There is a tiled and glassed shower, granite counter top with under mount sink, and radiant heated slate floor.
The outside of home is characterized by some of the best views in northern Michigan and is located on a cul de sac. There is a fire pit with seating for four and the golf course and/or ski slope is a stones throw away. There is ample parking in the driveway as well as an additional parking slab in front of the home.
The Edelweiss Lodge can be rented with our 2BR Edelweiss Chalet to create a world class 7 Bedroom/6 Bathroom Property.
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
We both grew up in Michigan and the husband grew up in Gaylord and has skied Boyne Mountain his entire life. We enjoy renting our Edelweiss Lodge out to people who will treat it like their own and build lifelong memories as we do every time we set foot in it.
You should rent Edelweiss Lodge because it includes complimentary daily housekeeping and the following technology features everyone is sure to enjoy: - Wireless Speaker System Throughout. That’s right, you can connect to the wireless speaker system via your iPhone/iPad and use the Sonos wireless system. - Unlimited Movies via Netflix. Local Wireless Internet. We have a dedicated internet connection in the mountain cabin so no matter how many people are at Boyne, your internet will be very fast.
First of all, this is a spacious and elegant place so it gives us great joy to entertain our family and friends. The wooded setting is wonderful and is the wood burning fireplace (the only ones allowed at Boyne) and unlimited firewood. The private decks are great as is the fully finished basement with separate living area if more than one family is sharing this home. Another plus is that the unit has its own washer and dryer which is great for week long get a ways.