Indian Creek Villa Rental Photos and Description
WELCOME TO OUR DISNEY HIDEAWAY
Just minutes from Walt Disney World, enjoy this spacious villa with game room offering a uniquely private pool and spa overlooking a beautiful wooded conservation area within Indian Creek Estates.
Location, location, location + no wait to get through a gate! Pull right up to your vacation home and immediately start to relax and have fun! This villa has been decorated with special touches throughout including themed kids’ rooms that excite and dazzle, plus a game room for all ages.
After a long day at the park or a welcomed break in the middle of the day to cool off, enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature in your refreshing private pool. Or, take advantage of a romantic evening under the stars in the spa within the screened lanai and surrounding privacy fence.
• 5 LARGE BEDROOMS, 4 FULL BATHS
-- A King Size Master Bedroom with LCD TV, walk-in closet, a private pool/spa access door, an en-suite 5 piece master bath consisting of a large walk in shower and separate jetted tub.
-- A second King Size Master Bedroom with LCD TV, a private pool/spa access door, a en-suite master bath.
-- 2 Themed kids rooms (Finding Nemo and Disney Princesses) with a shared full bath
-- 5th bedroom with a queen bed and a full bath
• Very private swimming pool and spa with no neighbors behind you (includes child safety screen, covered porch, and pool basketball)
• NATURAL GAS HEATED POOL (88 degrees) & SPA (102 degrees). Natural gas will heat the pool even on the coldest of nights, whereas electric heat struggles when the temp falls below 50.
• Air Conditioned Game room with Air Hockey, Pool Table and Foosball
• Centralized large family room with recliners and a queen size sleeper sofa
• All new flat screen TVs
• Well appointed kitchen with gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffer maker
• Eat-in kitchen plus dining room that looks out to the family room
• Cable TV in all 5 bedrooms
• FREE High Speed WiFi
• Separate utility room with washer/dryer
• Pack and Play, strollers and highchair available for no extra cost
• 24 hr access to property management
If location is your top priority, this vacation villa will get you closer to all that the area has to offer than anywhere else. Within minutes, you’ll be at the entrance to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney. Plus, this vacation home is conveniently located to 192 and I4 bringing you to Universal Studies, Islands of Adventure, City Walk, and Sea World within a short 15 minute drive.
Shopping and restaurants are just around the corner including Super Target, Publix Supermarket, Bonefish Grill, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and so much more!
Indian Creek Estates is a quiet neighborhood 3 miles from Disney with tennis courts, basketball courts, putting green, and playground.
Whether this is your first visit to Orlando or an annual multi-generational reunion destination, this vacation villa provides the space to spread out and reconnect making lasting memories.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome