Highlands Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 3
Enjoy this professionally decorated, tastefully furnished, newly built villa that we call Honeymoon Cottage:
* Tastefully furnished in rustic elegant mountain decor
* Free Wireless High Speed Internet
* State-of-the-Art Kitchen, fully stocked
* New, built 2008
* Hardwood Floors
* French doors connect to the Deck
* 18 private wooded acres with rushing creek at base
* Master Bedroom with En-suite Bath
* Sleeps 2
* Powder room in Kohler hunter green fixtures
* Native stone fireplace
* Drive or hike to Owner's Park to fish for trout at the creek
A list of nearby attractions with telephone numbers is in our cabin. These include: Bike & Canoe Rentals, Mountain Bike Rentals, Hiking Adventures, US Forest Service Recreational Facilities, Fishing Outfitters, Gem Mining, Golf, Horsebike Riding Stables, Rappelling, and Whitewater Adventures.
ARTS AND ENRICHMENT
Bascom-Louise Gallery, Center for Life Enrichment, Highlands Chamber Music Festival, Highlands Nature Center and Biological Station, Highlands Playhouse, Hudson Library, and the Museum of American Cut and Engraved Glass.
The Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Great Smoky Mountains Railway, Biltmore Estate in Asheville, Cherokee's Harrah's Casino, Cullasaja Gorge and Scenic Waterfalls.
Nestled in the Nantahala National Forest with an elevation of 4118 ft, Highlands is dotted with quaint shops & restaurants (6 of which have received awards), & many antique dealers. There is live theatre, music, world-class spas, fitness facilities, & a wide variety of outdoor activities; all within a rustic elegant atmosphere in a clean environment known for its mild climate.
Keywords: cottage, mountain home, mountain views
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome