Shanghai area Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment in Shanghai, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 3
The Verbena House has just finished renovation in one of Shanghai's historic lanehouses. Verbena's aesthetic combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - located in the top echelon of the former French Concession.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in your historic Shanghai property.
2. The house is accessed through a secure gate for ultimate safety, and the apartment is entered on the 3rd floor of the house.
3. The Verbena House is located such that walking on foot is a charming way to get to know the area. Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you'll want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
Light-filled, (969sqf/90sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a luxury pied a terre in the city. You can enjoy your morning coffee/tea overlooking the art gallery terrace next door, or the surrounding standalone historic villa homes. Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, within your own historic apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV: livingroom & bedroom
- Rain Shower
- King size bed
- Sleek modern kitchen with imported Italian fitout
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
House Rules: The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
- children welcome
- non smoking only