Shanghai area Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment in Shanghai, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
Please send me a message first on travelmob before making any booking requests.
3. Fully stocked, sleek kitchen with all amenities of a hotel presidential suite
4. Massive black slate soaking tub
5. Tatami bed with tea table set for wireless surfing or relaxing, overlooking your private terrace
6. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping, the perfect luxury suite, uniquely designed in the hottest location in the City.
Light-filled, (807 sqf/75 sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed as a sleek oasis for the business/vacation traveler. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea on the big private terrace before heading out into the city! Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, within your own luxury suite apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV
- Large glass windows and doors opening onto a private, white washed, walled-in terrace for maximum privacy
- king size bed
- fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- bottled water, replenished regularly
-Bathroom complete with huge black slate custom designed tub and spacious shower with a terrace view
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
- 7 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
-10 minute walk to Jingan metro lines 2/7
-Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 1 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 1 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 3 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
The idea behind my properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
- children welcome
- non smoking only