1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in a newly renovated historic Shanghai loft
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (700sqf/65sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern luxury urban loft. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea in your own bamboo garden before heading out into the big city!
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV - 2 mounted flat screens
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
- Floor to ceiling glass windows & doors open onto bamboo garden & entrance
- Exposed, restored original brick throughout the loft
- Rain shower & custom black slate plunge tub
- Lofted tatami lounge overlooking bamboo garden
- King size bed (separate tatami bed in lofted lounge can also be used for sleeping)
- Original early 1900s parquet flooring, and newly installed reclaimed wood floors throughout house
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
- 2 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
- 5 minute walk to Jingan metro lines 2/7
- Anfu Road, right across the street - upscale boutiques and eateries aplenty
- Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 5 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 10 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 10 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
House Rules: The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.