Beautiful stucco home, located in the canals of North Padre Isles. Perfect for fishing and entertaining.
Casa Peseta is available for a 3-6 month stay between the months of October - May. Please check the calendar for open dates available. No short-term or summer inquires, please.
- Relaxing views
- Multi-level decking with 4 lounge chairs and dining for 10
- Full 3 bedrooms plus extra sleeping space in bonus room and loft areas
- Flat screen TV with surround sound
- Linens, towels, and cooking supplies included
- Full washer and dryer
- Two refrigerators
- Quick 5 minute boat ride to Laguna Madre
- Quick 2 minute drive to beach
- Golf course community with several park areas nearby
- Fish from the deck or bring your boat to nearby Laguna Madre
- Electric boat lift
- Boat trailer parking
- Hurricane shutters
The Scharff and Covey families are long-time friends with a love for fishing and outdoor adventures. Both families live in the Texas Hill Country, and bought Casa Peseta to provide their children with unforgettable summer memories of beach exploring, fish-catching, and lessons about coastal wildlife.
Located on North Padre Island, there are many activities to enjoy within 2 miles of Casa Peseta. Here are a few of our favorites:
Beaches - there are several beach areas nearby, including the renowed Padre Island National Seashore
Fishing - with a location on the Laguna Madre, you have direct access to some of the best bay fishing on the gulf coast; in addition deep sea boat trips leave from nearby Port Aransas
Golf - there is a golf course located within the Padre Isles neighborhood, and another ~15 miles away in nearby Port Aransas
Miniature golf and go-carts - the kids/grandkids will have plenty to do with several recreation spots nearby
Windsurfing - there is a major windsurfing camp located at nearby Bird Island, within the Padre Island National Seashore
Surfing - whether you are new to surfing or an expert, surfing is a popular activity at Padre Island beaches, located 2 miles away
Kayaking/canoeing - This is a popular sport throughout the canals
In addition, you have access by your boat to our private neighborhood beach, volleyball and waterski area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Notes||We are requesting a 6 month lease, but this may possibly be negotiated. Our ideal lease duration is November through April. First and last moths rent due at signing. Small pets may be considered with a non-refundable $300 per pet. House keeping service is available upon request for an additional fee, ask owners for details.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.