Bondi Beach Executive Fully Furnished Self Contained 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
- Ultimate beach side lifestyle.
- Located only 350m (approx) from Bondi Beachfront
- Convenience of Bondi Road shopping
- Public transport right at the door.
- No Parking available for this Unit (ample parking on the street)
This is an excellent opportunity for an all-inclusive vacation home away from home with virtually everything you could possibly need for a fun, relaxing time.
Home Entertainment system with:
- Brand New 2 LED / LCD TV,
- Sound System CD
- DVD system
- High Definition TV reception
- Internet Wireless Access On Demand
All great for chilling out or those cosy romantic evenings at home.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Polished timber floors.
- Full size kitchen granite breakfast bar.
- New Dishwasher
- New, large, clean fridge, microwave and oven
- All the appliances you could need
- Brand new cutlery, crockery, pots, pans etc
- Clean beds sleep 2-3
- Two (2) King Single Beds in Bedroom
- A large double sofa bed - New
- A large double sofa - New
- Large bathroom.
- Shower with centrally heated hot water
- Full Internal laundry
- Washing machine and dryer
- Security building with intercom.
- Quality finishes
Bondi Beach, is one of the most famous beach in Australia, and is located in the suburb of Bondi, seven kilometres from the centre of Sydney. Bondi is believed to be an Aboriginal word meaning the sound of breaking waves. There are Aboriginal Rock carvings on the northern end of the beach at Ben Buckler and south of Bondi Beach near McKenzies Beach on the coastal walk.
The width of Bondi Beach averages 50m at the north end, widening out to 100m at the south end. Bondi Beach is approximately one kilometre long. It is the widest beach in the Sydney region.
The average water temperature at Bondi Beach in summer is 21 degrees. The average water temperature in September/October is 16 degrees.
A shark net is laid about 150m off the beach, set in 8m of water. (There has been no shark fatality since 1937).
At the northern end of the beach there is the Children’s Wading Pool and the Wally Weekes Pool.
At the southern end of the beach is the Bondi Baths, which are over 100 years old and have been used by the famous Bondi Icebergs for many years.
The northern end and the centre of the beach is usually the safest for swimming. Swimming areas are designated by red and yellow flags, which are moved according to surf conditions. The south end of the beach is available for board riders who are not permitted to go into the areas set aside for swimmers.
Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk - Bondi Beach
Offering visitors to Sydney an opportunity to join in and do what the locals do - the Bondi to Coogee Walk is a popular coastal walk offering beautiful coastline vistas, cosy beaches and cafe strips for refuelling.
Its is six kilometres long and takes about two hours to complete at a good pace, but why not break it up with a freshly squeezed juice or a relaxed coffee and finish with a swim at Coogee Beach.
The walk passes one of the world’s more scenic operational cemeteries, the Waverley Cemetery where graves of famous Australians such as Henry Lawson can be found.
The Bondi to Tamarama Beach section of the walk is transformed each spring with the Sculptures by the Sea exhibition.
The walk is easy to medium with a steep section and quite a few steps. Don’t forget your hat, sunscreen and some water.
Secret for Perfect Holiday Bondi Beach
You will be in good hands - Choose a reliable, modern and air conditioned accommodation, polished timber floors, dishwasher, large, clean fridge, microwave and oven, Clean beds sleep 2-4, clean linen, and bath towels.
Receive 2 movie tickets for each week (7 nights) booked, max 4 movie tickets per booking (conditions apply, not valid for some nights)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Nov 30 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||AU$800.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.