|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
-City fringe living at door step of MRT train station (i.e. Farrer Park MRT less than 5 minutes walk away)! Only 2 stops to city (i.e. Dhoby Ghaut MRT)!
-Great privacy as you have entire studio apartment to yourself! No sharing with strangers!
- Living room with open kitchenette (including basic utensils, hot flask and electric stove) plus one bedroom with attached bathroom.
- Bedroom accomodates 2 and Sofa bed in living room can sleep 2 more. (but note: sofa bed more comfy for 2 kids). An additional futon can be added to sleep the 5th guest!
- Gated and served by elevator.
- Quaint neighbourhood with good eateries around so you will never go hungry!
- Lap pool and mini gym on top floor (work out then eat then work out - healthy living i suppose :))
- Point of cultural exchange with Little India and Not-to-miss-everything-can-get-cheap Mustafa Centre, plus numerous wonderful Indian curries within walking distance! Real melting pot because solid Chinese Bak Kut Teh just opposite!
- Experience a lil bit of old S'pore before full effects of globalization take over...
- Why wait?
Kindly note that towels and linen will be provided based on the number of guests stated as per your reservation.
House Rules: No smoking. Kindly do a general clean up before checking out.
Check in process as follows:-
Guests should provide arrival details to host as soon as possible.
Host will receive guests at the apartment itself at 122, Owen Road, #04-04, Suites@Owen, Singapore *****.
Recommended mode of transport to apartment is via taxi (takes about 2 hours from landing to reach apartment, depending on traffic and customs condition). Will take longer if you go by MRT train.
Guests should upon arrival buzz the host via the intercom at the groundfloor (press "0404" then the bell button). The host will then open the gates for the guests to take the lift up to the 4th floor where the apartment is.
Reminder for guests to drop a message to the host upon landing via @@@@@ or to hp no. *****.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.