*** November 2013 - this property was awarded outright 'best private accommodation' in the Air New Zealand Cook Islands Tourism Awards so you are assured a amazing holiday experience!
- email now as we are filling fast for 2014
- this beachfront lagoon facing two storey home is situated on Muri Beach on a quiet part of the beach away from the crowds with its own private access to muri beach !
- the property is modern with pacific island décor and theme and has up to date appliances
- the house entrance is private and screened, there is a main bedroom and ensuite / bathroom with washing machine downstairs and upstairs a second bedroom and bathroom
all bedrooms have screened sliding doors, ceiling and wall fans and are bright, modern and like new
- the kitchen is open plan, there is a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob and oven and a island style bench with granite worktop plus all the cooking utensils you will need to create some amazing meals with local produce
- the lounge has large couches, tv, dvd player and dvd's , a ipod dock, books and magazines to read. the bi folding doors open up to the large deck that has modern rattan dining furniture and sun loungers, cook some tuna or seafood on the outside BBQ and stare at the lagoon or laze in the pool
- we supply all cotton linen including a spare change plus beach, bathroom and hand towels, both bathrooms have showers
- the main bedroom has a king bed (which can be split into singles if needed), the upstairs bedroom has a queen bed
- the house sleeps up to 4 comfortably and 5 if a child or extra person is travelling with you. we are able to configure beds to suit, just ask on enquiry!
- the section has a large front lawn that rolls on to Muri Beach, on the lawn are a mixture of double and single kayaks for you to use during your stay as well as a outside shower. there is a island named 'Taakoka' directly in the lagoon off our beach, this is a great place to explore in the kayaks or snorkel around.
- there is a carport at the front of the property which is private and secure. our property is not signposted from the road giving you absolute privacy and security
* please email and enquire about availability and we always reply to our guests within 24hrs
* we look forward to your email and maybe seeing you in paradise real soon!
- after getting married at Muri Beach we fell in love with Rarotonga and Muri and returned after going back to NZ, selling the house and packing up with the wife and kids to work at the airport here in 'Raro'.
- as we had both worked in hotels and resorts in NZ for many years we began to see the potential for holiday homes in Rarotonga and purchased two residential properties right on Muri Beach
- after 6 months renovating and updating we re opened in mid 2012 we have been over 90% occupied and enjoy amazing guest reviews and comments since.
- we do not live onsite and pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our houses and professional way we run our business.
- we look forward to meeting you here in paradise and helping you to have an amazing holiday experience here in rarotonga.
Meitaki Maata (thank you).
Adam and Sarah Nixon
- amazing private beach access
- the white clean sand and sheltered lagoon
- the unique situation being in one of the few beach residential areas left in Muri
- the pool !
- the quietness and absolute privacy is what our guests keep telling us, they love the amazing beach and the large volcanic island that is opposite our property in the lagoon
This amazing two storey house with pool is situated along a long private driveway well off the main road and is one of the few residential sections left in Muri away from the hotels and noise.
the property is situated on 3/4 acre of landscaped lawn and gardens, with a pacific island theme. the section and property is well maintained and our guests comment on the privacy and unique situation.
stroll off the lawn from your own private beach access to Muri Beach and lagoon, the restaurants and bars of Muri are a few minutes walk from the property as well as lagoon cruises and water sports including kite surfing and paddle board hire.
from the top of the long driveway a convenience store and gas station is less than 100m walk, walk a few minutes further and you will reach all the dining options in Muri including Mexican, Indonesian, two large hotel restaurants and bars, a takeaways and car and scooter hire
some amazing snorkelling is to be had just a few minutes drive from the property at the Fruits of Rarotonga, snorkelling equipment is also available for hire in Muri
there is so much to do in Muri , its the only place to stay in rarotonga!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|- 20% deposit taken by our secure Electronic Credit Card facility to confirm booking, the deposit is secured after completing and returning to us our standard 'Booking Form'.
- the balance is to be paid 4-5 weeks prior to travel, we will contact you requesting the balance, the balance will not be secured until you have approved the balance to be paid.
- once deposit is paid if you cancel your booking the full deposit will be returned less $100 handling fee
- if you cancel your booking between 5&10 weeks of travel we will return 50% of your deposit
- cancelling your booking within 4 weeks or less to travel will result in loss of deposit and final balance (if paid)
- we recommend taking out travel insurance
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (NZD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.