- FREE high speed 4G portable Wi-Fi router
- Semi-double bed sleeps 2, feather comforter and pillows, 100% cotton bed linens
- 100% cotton bath, face and hand towels, bath mat for 2 guests
- Washer/Dryer combo unit in the room
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, pot/pan, plates, utensils
- Toilet: with heated seat and warm-water bidet
- Private bath with tub
- DVD player
- Iron & Iron board
- Hair dryer
- 2 Umbrellas
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap
- Cleaning supplies
- Closet and shoe closet
[NEAR THE FLAT]
- SHIN-YURIGAOKA Station on Odakyu Line: 10 min walk
- Public gym: 5min walk
- 3 big shopping malls
- 100-yen shop
- Drug stores
- Movie theatre
- Free shuttle bus to local ONSEN hot springs
- 7-Eleven and Post office with international ATMs
- Dry cleaner
- HANEDA Airport 70 min by bus
- NARITA Airport 90 min by train, 145 min by bus
[TO MAJOR AREAS BY TRAIN]
- SANRIO PUROLAND 12 min
- SHIMOKITAZAWA 13 min
- HARAJUKU 22 min
- ROPPONGI 28 min
- SHINJUKU 28 min
- SHIBUYA 30 min
- GINZA 40 min
- TOKYO Station 47 min
- AKIHABARA 49 min
- KAMAKURA 60 min
- Tokyo Disney Resort 67 min
- HAKONE 75 min
- Smoking allowed on the balcony
- No loud noise
- No shoes in the room
- Check-in after 4 pm
- Check-out before 11 am
- Early check-in and late check-out: possible for FREE of charge depending on availability.
- Pick-up from SHIN-YURIGAOKA bus terminal: possible for FREE of charge depending on availability.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2013
Speaks english, spanish, mandarin
Hi I'm Jane.
Thank you for finding my rooms.
I love traveling and learning different cultures and languages.
I have traveled more than 30 countries and learned 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Mandarine Chinese, besides my native language, Japanese.
I have lived in Los Angeles, Honolulu, Beijing, Quito in Ecuador, Tokyo, and Kawasaki.
I recently listed 2 rooms in Shinyurigaoka Area.
I am currently preparing another one in Waikiki, Hawaii.
I am planning to open more vacation rentals in Japan.
Keep an eye on my listings!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yo vivía en Ecuador. Hablo, escribo y leo español. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en contactarme.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|One-time cleaning fee is 50 USD.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.