Mariposa House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Your stay at Mariposa's Howling Wolf Lodge awaits. Recently built 2700 sq. ft. open-concept, spacious home with a mountain view on 25+acres. Has resort-like atmosphere with new summer amenities that include a bocce ball court, small 9 hole putting green, Tuscan seating area with wine cave facade, and park-like lighting.
Lodge has high-end knotty pine interior with cathedral ceilings in the main living space and master bedroom as well as beautiful slate floors, and granite counter tops throughout. The gourmet kitchen has a large granite island/eating bar great for entertaining.
Excellent for romantic getaway or group retreat. Enjoy friends and family in the comfortable family room. Play electronic darts, air hockey, or mini-foosball in the game room. End your day with gorgeous sunsets, then BBQ on the beautiful covered patio. Enjoy the comfortable seating, play bocce ball, or have a putting contest.
Conveniently located between Mariposa and Oakhurst off Hwy 49. Enjoy a scenic drive through historic Mariposa. Grab and bite, walk around, and shop. Then continue along Hwy 140 to the Yosemite Valley entrance (55 minutes drive total) or take a gorgeous 45 minute drive through the lush forest to the Hwy 41 to the Big Trees entrance.
Our amenities include:
* 1 master suite w/ pillow top King bed and Queen beds
* 2 bedrooms w/ pillow top Queen beds
* Queen size airbed available for additional $30.00
* Living room has wood stove and nice leather furniture
* Large dining table great for eating, conversing, or playing games.
* Air conditioning with state-of-the-art thermostat
* Comfortable padded chairs on the patio for relaxing.
* All bedrooms have a mountain view
* Game room will full-size bar, has an electronic dart game, air hockey, foosball coffee table, and mini-fridge.
* Wireless internet
* Satellite cable tv
* Gourmet Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, large granite island, 6 burner gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, double oven, toaster, mini- donut maker, and coffee maker,
* 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 tubs), all with granite counter tops
* Jacuzzi bathtub in Master bath
* Indoor laundry room with new extra large washer and dryer with laundry detergent and fabric softener provided
* 55' Sony flat screen tv with streaming Netflix
* Wii game system with over 100 games
* CD/stereo mini system
* DVD player
*Board games for family fun
*Gas BBQ with propane provided
* Linens provided
* PortaCrib, booster seat, and high chair available
Sorry, but no pets allowed due to area wildlife, no fenced in yard, and poison oak in surrounding forest. Clouds Rest Pet Sitting in Lush Meadows is a facility that will board small to medium-sized dogs. Call (209) 966-6087 for more information. Another facility to check out is Animal Care Center (209) 742-7387.
No smoking, no pets, no firearms, and no fireworks on premises. No parties without prior approval.
Complimentary bottle of champagne, microwave popcorn, and 1/2 pound of fresh roasted Mariposa coffee are provided. Complimentary tour of Mariposa Coffee given by owner on request ( located just down the road).
***Holidays available for minimum 4 night stay. Holiday rate applies ($295. night) plus $500.00 deposit.. *** E-mail or call to reserve your spot now.
Keywords: home, house, lodge, cabin, retreat, acreage, secluded, private, mountain, forest, vacation rental, resort
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
We are hard-working professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area. Kris is a Radiologic Technologist and Don is an Engineering Project Manager. We were attracted to the beauty and tranquility of the area.
Our honeymoon was in Yosemite and we have shared a love of this area. We loved the open concept, exposed wood beam ceiling in the living room, the slate floors, and granite counter tops. We saw the potential in this property from the immediate yard area to the more remote areas that are picturesque and great for future trail development.
We love looking at our mountain view, the beautiful sunsets, and the visiting wildlife. While drinking coffee on our covered patio we enjoy watching the hummingbirds. Sunsets are enjoyed with a glass of wine while seated in the Tuscan bistro area. Other activities include working on the property, hiking, playing bocce ball, putting, and riding bicycles and motorcycles.