New Orleans House Rental Photos and Description
New Orleans, Louisiana
Without a doubt, New Orleans is one of the most fascinating cities in the world. With a rich history of influences from Europe, the Caribbean, Africa and beyond, it's home to a truly unique melting pot of music, food, and culture.
Have an authentic New Orleans experience by staying in this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom historic Arts and Crafts home situated in a convenient historic neighborhood. There’s enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests on double beds in both bedrooms and a full-sized futon in the living room, so this unit is a great size for a family or group out for an exciting New Orleans getaway. You’ll fall in love with the home’s lovely fenced-in backyard, which is the perfect setting for your morning coffee, afternoon cocktail, or outside dining. When you’re not out enjoying one of the many fine local restaurants, cook a delicious meal at home in the unit’s fully equipped kitchen. All the amenities you need in your home-away-from-home are here, including cable TV, wireless internet access, central heat and air, and in-unit laundry machines, so you won’t have to worry about running out of clean clothes during your stay!
You can’t beat the convenience of this location! You’ll find a grocery and drug store right across the street, and a neighborhood park is just around the corner. Attractions such as the dining and entertainment on Oak Street, Maple Street, Riverbend, and Rock’n’Bowl are within excellent proximity. Plus, you can access the streetcar and bus lines in a quick 3-minute walk, and the French Quarter and Fairgrounds are just a short taxi ride away. Everything you want is practically right at your fingertips!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, beautiful fenced-in backyard, wireless internet access, cable TV, in-unit washer/dryer, and more
- Super convenient location - Within close proximity to Oak Street, Maple Street, French Quarter, and all your other favorite New Orleans attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Double Bed with closet
- Bedroom 2: Double Bed with closet and additional storage space
- A Full-sized Futon in the living area can sleep 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters