Noosa Heads House Rental Photos and Description
Located a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings St and in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, this property is perfect if you are seeking an enjoyable holiday close to all the action.
With a relaxed and comfortable feel and right on the waterfront, this large 2 storey home is ready to welcome you.
The home sits behind auto security gates, with 4 bedrooms, a large heated family sized swimming pool, a fenced waterfront, sandy beach and private jetty to drop your line. With a kayak at your disposal for fun in the sun, extensive tropical gardens and large outside living areas, what more could you want to make your perfect Noosa holiday.
Open plan with 2 living areas, air conditioning in master and 4th bedrooms and ceiling fans in all bedrooms, this home is designed for comfort all year round. Fully stocked, renovated kitchen with top appliances makes your kitchen time easy and quick, with Kitchen, TV room, large comfortable wrap around couch and outdoor dining area all merging to create one lovely space.
This property also has a separate flat with a queen bed and en-suite
NOTE: If you are viewing this on NOOSAHOLIDAYRENTALS.COM.AU the booking calendar IS live for bookings– if you are viewing on HOMEAWAY.COM.AU or STAYZ.COM.AU the booking calendars are NOT live and the seasonal rates are:
LOW: $2995 MID: $3945 HOLIDAY: $6995 CHRISTMAS: $8450
- 5 Bedrooms in total (King in Master - Queen in separate flat as well as 3rd and 4th bedrooms - bunk with double under and single on top in 5th)
- 2 Bathrooms including an en-suite to the master bedroom and a full bath in the family bathroom upstairs and separate toilet downstairs plus an en-suite in the separate flat
- Air conditioning in Master bedroom, 4th bedroom and activity room upstairs and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with state of the art appliances, including 2 door fridge/freezer with iced water dispenser, gas cook top and Miele dishwasher and Miele double oven
- Two living areas - one formal with a dining suite and lounge and large screen TV and Pioneer DVD player, the other with comfy lounge and 50" LG 3D LED Smart TV plus Sony DVD player and FOXTEL
- Extra large laundry with washing machine, electric clothes drier and inbuilt ironing facilities
- Large family sizes swimming pool with sun lounges - fully fenced and compliant
- Pool is heated to 29 degrees 24 hours a day all year (great for night swims) EXCEPT for the months of May, June, July and August - if you wish the pool to be heated during these winter months a fee of $270 a week will apply. Please advise our staff when making your booking.
- Outdoor shower with both hot and cold water
- Fenced waterfront (approx 10m) with a sandy beach and jetty - go catch tonight's dinner!
- Outdoor covered entertainment area with table and chairs to seat 8 and a gas BBQ
- 2 storey home with master bedroom and ensuite downstairs and the other bedrooms upstairs
- Situated behind security gate with auto opener
- Double garage plus drive way parking
- HD FOXTEL connected with sport and extra movie channels to Smart TV
- Children's entertainment room on upper level with TV and PlayStation 3 and DVD player
- Internet available
- High chair, port-a-cot, toddler indoor and outdoor table, change mat, and child's safety gate to the stairs between floors are all available in this property along with a selection of kid's DVDs.
- Kayak available for the use of guests - the use of it is at the risk of the user, so please use with care. Any damage to it must be reported immediately to the office of NoosaHolidayRentals.
- Quiet location at end of cul-de-sac
- Cooling timber floors upstairs and lots of tiles downstairs
- Sleeps 9 in the house plus an extra 2 in the flat
A great comfortable family beach house - the photos reflect the standard of the property.