Stop! This is it! Bring your bags and let the vacation begin! Fabulous 4-bedroom, 3-1/2 bath townhome with over 3,200 sq. ft. of indoor living space plus three porches and a 2-car garage! This home features a contemporary floor plan and traditional furnishings to achieve ultimate getaway.
A picture speaks 1000 words, be sure to check out the photos below.
Home has 4 bedrooms on the third floor:
Master- King (Island Theme)
Bedroom 2- Queen (nautical theme)
Bedroom 3- Double (traditional)
Bedroom 4- bunks, double on bottom, single on top (in basement)
This home is located in 'The Peninsula' - Delaware's most prestigious private-gated resort community. The Peninsula is home to the state's only private Jack Nicklaus signature golf course and boasts an array of amenities that can only be described as 'world-class.' In 2006, The Peninsula on the Indian River Bay was named Best Golf Community by Golf Inc. Magazine. This prize winning community was also recently named the Best Resort Community in Delaware.
The Peninsula is located in Millsboro, Delaware. Rehoboth, Dewey and Bethany beaches are within a 20-minute drive. The fairways of Delaware's first private Jack Nicklaus signature golf course winding through its neighborhoods and resort-quality recreation amenities, the Peninsula on the Indian River Bay is your most luxurious opportunity for a relaxing getaway at the Delaware shore!
Year-Round Long-Term, Weekly & Weekend Rentals Available depending on the season. Great for a Getaway Any Time of the Year.
The Peninsula Community offers the following amenities:
• Delaware's first and only private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course with Pro Shop
• Fresh Wave Lagoon
• Outdoor & Indoor Pools
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
• Small Private Bay Beach
• Beach Volleyball & Basketball Courts
• Walking & Biking Trails
• Terrace Grill Restaurant
• Manicured Landscaping
• Gated and Guarded community
• 15 minutes to Historic Lewes, Cape Henlopen State Park, Downtown Rehoboth & Boardwalk.
• 15 minutes ro Beebe Hospital in downtown Lewes
• minutes from miles of tax-free shopping
• 2 hours from DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia.
• 4 hours to NYC
Keywords: luxury, townhome, spacious
We purchased our home at the Peninsula about 10 years ago and LOVE it. I am in Real Estate and enjoy getting to the beach as often as we can. We always have a houseful of guests and enjoy sharing our retreat with friends.
Our favorite is the Wave Pool. Our boys are 5 and 7 and just have a blast.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.