Newport Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.0 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Luxury Tower Waterfront Condominium located on Newport Harbor with Spectacular Views from the 7th floor, Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island in the distance. This amazing condo has been decorated in a modern, contemporary design throughout the home. It is conveniently located right next door to some of Newport's finest restaurants including the Rusty Pelican, Chart House, and Joe's Crab Shack. Only 5 minutes to the beach!
This home serves up amazing panoramic views of the harbor with luxury yachts cruising by, sailboats, couples going out on romantic gondola rides, people on kayaks and paddle-boards, an occasional sea lion, pelicans diving for fish, and gorgeous sunsets over the Pacific ocean. The beaches are a just short stroll away or a 5-minute drive on Newport’s Balboa Peninsula.
About the house:
• Living area features upscale tile flooring in the dining room and kitchen, and a spacious living room with comfortable furnishings, wide-screen TV, DVD, and, of course, the View!
• Kitchen features granite counter-tops, a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher, and all the supplies you will need.
• Master bedroom has a comfortable king-sized bed, wide-screen TV, plenty of closet space, space dedicated to an office, and it's own full bathroom.
• Guest room features a double bed and full bathroom.
• Washer and dryer are conveniently located inside the condo.
• All bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels are included.
• Wireless internet available throughout the condo.
About the area:
Just minutes away down Pacific Coast Highway is world-class shopping and dining at Fashion Island featuring Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Ave., Nordstrom's, Macy’s, The Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang’s, and many other first-class experiences. Balboa Island is just a short 5-minute drive to the south. As you continue down PCH you will arrive in the quaint and charming village of Corona del Mar (Spanish for Crown of the Sea), the high-end shops and café’s of the Promenade at Crystal Cove, and you can’t miss a visit to historic Laguna Beach.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only