PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CALENDAR MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST!
SEE FLOORPLAN BELOW!
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the LOWER EAST SIDE, a very colorful, vibrant, VERY SAFE SECURE neighborhood. Full of so many restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries, karaoke, shopping. Very near the subway/metro.
The entire apartment (not shared!) comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access (also laptop computer, printer, and scanner if requested); fresh sheets for the bed (the sofa can be converted to a bed for additional sleeping); fresh towels; all kitchen supplies (including microwave, toaster, coffee maker). EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW furniture! That means NO bed bugs!!
We are here to provide a great vacation rental for you, so please ASK US ANY QUESTIONS!!
- Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels.
- One bedroom with comfortable new full-sized (double) bed; clean sheets and pillows.
- 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available!!!
- Renovated kitchen, including new microwave oven, new coffee maker, new dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
- New sofa in living area that converts to a full-sized (double) bed; also, an additional airbed can be provided for more guests.
- Brand new 32' Sharp Aqous flat-panel plasma LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
- WiFi wireless internet.
- Apartment is on 1st floor (one floor above ground floor); no elevator/lift.
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Laptop computer and printer/scanner can also be provided at NO additional cost (please request before booking). Apple iPad and Nespresso espresso machine are available for optional daily rental.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
- This is the Lower East Side (LES), a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to the East Village, Greenwich Village, West Village, Soho, Noho, Nolita, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tompkins Square Park, Financial District / Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Ground Zero, Union Square, Gramercy Park, Chelsea.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Tribeca, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
- The apartment is VERY near the 6, N, R, B, D, F, M, J, N, Q, Z subway/metro. Also close to the M1, M2, M3, M8, M14, M15, M101, M102, M103 buses.
Keywords: flat, loft, room, apartment, private, entire, NYC, Manhattan, LES, Lower East Side
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2011
We are small group of New Yorkers that love NYC and want to help you experience the city that we love! Like the city itself, we are diverse mix of ages, races, and opinions. However, what we bring to you is our shared, common love for this wonderful, vibrant city, and our hope that we can welcome visitors to prove to them that New York is a great, friendly, safe city. The image that TV and movies portray about NYC is simply not true--we are kind, caring people! None of us are rude or 'cut throat'. We seriously love the idea of providing a genuine, real service to visitors. Something you can appreciate and tell your friends and family about. We get that nice, warm, fuzzy feeling in our stomachs when we think about you entering our apartments after a long day of travelling and seeing your eyes light up at how cute and wonderful the apartment is. (Blah, who wants a sterile hotel room?!?) ... And because we are not a big, impersonal corporate entity, you can expect personal attention to your visit.
We mostly have apartments in the East Village and the Lower East Side because -- forget what anyone tells you -- these are THE places to be, to hang out, to eat, to drink, to socialize. This is the true pulse of NYC. Sure, you've got to visit Times Square (busy, commercial, a mess), Ground Zero (deserted, sparse, depressing), Soho (commercialized, overpriced), Central Park (it's just grass, folks), Upper East Side (booooring), Upper West Side (kind of cool, actually), etc. ...... but the East Village and Lower East Side is where you want to LIVE. LOVE. BE HAPPY.
This is downtown Manhattan in the up-and-coming, grit-meets-glam, where everyone is: LOWER EAST SIDE! Otherwise known as L.E.S., it's where the coolest folks hang out now. NYC!!! You will not be disappointed. If you haven't heard of the neighborhood before, you MUST come visit! Don't let anyone fool you -- you don't want to be 'uptown'. Stay DOWNTOWN, where the mood is vibrant and lively! Incredibly unique neighborhood, yet so close to all the major tourist attractions, with a subway/metro only a block away!
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE LOWER EAST SIDE -- IT'S FULL OF NEW, COOL PEOPLE, BARS, GALLERIES, CAFES, RESTAURANTS EVERYWHERE!
This is in the middle of EVERYTHING that is NYC!!!! It's a great, safe area with sooo much to do!!!!!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.