|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
You'll be within easy walking distance of Kailua-Kona with its restaurants and shops in this fully-furnished 3 bedroom condo. It's the perfect place for getting together with friends or family. Alii Cove is a new complex where you can relax by the beautiful swimming pool or Jacuzzi, and keep in shape in the exercise room.
This ocean-view condo has a king bed in the second-floor master bedroom with a walk-in closet, private bath and private lanai where you can relax and watch the sunsets. The second bedroom on the second floor has two twin beds with its own bathroom just next to it. The third bedroom has a queen bed and a bathroom just next to it. The living area has ample seating for entertaining and high ceilings as well as a large flat-screen TV where you can relax to your favorite movies on the Blu-ray player. It also has a dining table and a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops where you will enjoy preparing your favorite home-cooked meals.
Just outside is a large ground-floor lanai with ocean views and a dining table. Take your meals outside as you relax and enjoy the views. Take a dip in the resort's salt-water swimming pool and hot tub. There's plenty to do outside the resort as well including all ocean sports, swimming with dolphins (take a boat tour from Keauhou Bay and swim with the wild dolphins at Kealakekua Bay), hiking and more.
Sport Fishing - Kailua Kona is famous for its deep-sea fishing where you can catch a variety of game fish including marlin and tuna. Mauna Kea Summit Tour - take a tour to the top of Mauna Kea volcano and visit the observatories and the visitors center. Manta Ray Night Snorkel - take a boat trip and snorkel with the spectacular manta rays. Volcanoes National Park - drive to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and see Kilauea Volcano which has been erupting for almost thirty years. While there you might be able to see the hot lava flowing into the ocean or flowing down the mountain. You can also walk through a lava tube or take a hike around the park.
Key Residence Features:
- Relax on the private lanai from the master bedroom and take in the beautiful sunsets each evening
- The living area has ample seating for entertaining and high ceilings as well as a large flat-screen TV where you can relax to your favorite movies on the Blu-ray player
- Outside is a large ground-floor lanai with ocean views and a dining table
- Relax by the beautiful swimming pool or Jacuzzi, and keep in shape in the exercise room - part of the resort
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, DVD player, closet, dresser, deck/patio
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, TV, closet, dresser
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, TV, DVD player, closet, dresser
- Head over to Island Lava Java for a morning coffee and fantastic breakfast
- Enjoy a meal at The Fish Hopper with local and fresh seafood!
- Order up a drink and relax with friends and family out on the lanai at Kona Pub & Brewery
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Monthly rentals only
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this condo in 0
We had a wonderful vacation ...the owner met us at the airport and took us to the condo which was even more beautiful than the pictures on line.The location is so convenient for walking to downtown Kona .The pool is lovely and was never too crowded! We had planned to visit other islands but loved our many day trips around the island sightseeing .There are so many great beaches and driving to them the scenery is outstanding.Contrasts from lava fields to lush rain forest...Loved it all! If it wasn’t so far from Ontario,Canada we would spend our winters there! Love to go back! Thanks for everything!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.