|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
415 West Lake Forest Drive is a fabulous four bedroom, contemporary style home ideally situated in WaterColor's Camp District. This beach haven offers wonderful perks to make your next vacation unforgettable including lounging spaces on the multiple, sprawling screened porches, an outdoor fireplace and TV and magnificent modern decor. On the first floor you are greeted with an open floor plan made up of the fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room that looks out over the surrounding natural vegetation. A guest bedroom comprised of a queen bed and en suite bathroom completes the first floor layout. As you make your way upstairs you will find the master suite and two additional guest bedrooms, all conveniently fashioned with private bathrooms. With immaculate accommodations for up to ten guests, this elegant retreat is the perfect place to bring the whole family! Cruise around on the bikes provided or check out the delectable dining options throughout WaterColor and neighboring Seaside. Browse photos and book your next escape today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Outdoor fireplace and flat screen TV
- Multiple screened porches
- Modern decor
- Extra privacy provided by the bordering forest
- Open floor plan
- 4 adult bikes
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
The house was beautiful!!
This house is amazing. Wonderful neighborhood and awesome accommodations!! We loved it!!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.