This charming Cape Cod-style cottage is an excellent place for a relaxing getaway for a couple, a family, or a large group of friends. Only one hour and twenty minutes from Washington, DC, escape the hassles of life for a week at the beach!
Sweeping views of the water from the main floor, with a rooftop deck overlooking the shore.
Walking distance to the marina and Dockside Bar & Restaurant, in addition to other hot spots.
Colonial Beach is a sleepy golf cart friendly town, waiting for you!
Spectacularly located on the Potomac River! Colonial Beach is your vacation destination for fun in the sun and water recreation activities while enjoying our small town atmosphere.
Come by car or by boat and enjoy:
- Strolling our one-half mile boardwalk featuring outdoor dining, specialty shopping and hospitality venues
- Boating, biking, fishing and sunning
- Piloting a golf cart throughout town
- The sights and sounds of everyday life on the Potomac River, including dozens of osprey nesting sites, the church bells ringing celebrating the hour and the clang of boats secured safely to weathered posts
Stay for a while and enjoy:
- Eclectic architecture on the beachfront
- The hospitality of one of our many comfortable rental cottages or one of our small, quaint motels or one of our local full-service marinas
- Art galleries featuring local artists, including fine art pieces, photography and ceramics
- Following the footsteps of President James Monroe and family, Alexander Graham Bell, vacationers who came by paddle wheeler, steamboats and ferries, and local water men who fought a century-long “Oyster War” on the Potomac River shoreline
Conveniently located 1 hour 20 minutes from Washington, D.C.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 15 2014 - Oct 4 2014
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.