5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
65sqm, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen , 1 Living Area, Sleeps 4.
- 3 Minute walk to Notre Dame and Saint Germain area.
- Close to the Panthéon, Jardin des Plantes, Hotel de Ville and the Centre Pompidou
SPACIOUS AND CENTRAL apartment in the popular Latin Quarter.
This apartment truly has it all, location and elegance. Located in the highly sought after SAINT GERMAIN/LATIN QUARTER area, this apartment is perfectly located for anyone wanting to visit the beautiful City of Lights.
This lively area on the south bank of the RIVER SEINE, has been frequented for centuries by world famous authors, students and artists. You can visit places such as the famous CAFÉ DE FLORE and LES DEUX MAGOTS, once popular with people such as Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and Albert Camus. Stroll along the streets next to the River Seine and browse among the antique shops and art galleries.
This apartment is just next to the Maubert - Mutualité metro station, one which plays host to a wonderful fresh food market twice a week with the award winning fromager Laurent Dubois and many other fantastic local food stalls.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- One set of towels and linens provided on arrival
- Comfortable living and dining area
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- METRO: Maubert - Mutualité (Line 10)
This great apartment is on the first floor of a residential apartment building, with an elevator and is accessible through a secure coded door with an individual key.
On entering the apartment there is the kitchen to your left and living room to your right. The kitchen is designed to optimize its space, with all the necessary equipment you would need to cook a full meal using the beautifully fresh local produce. The kitchen has a 4-plate electric stove top with an oven and dishwasher. There is also a coffee machine, kettle, microwave, fridge and all the utensils, plates and cutlery you could need.
The apartment boasts 2 private bedrooms and what is even better is the fact that there are also 2 private bathrooms as well – a real rarity in Paris where space is at premium. Well not in this apartment, here you can relax in style and benefit from having a large living area in which to relax after a hard day sightseeing. Both bedrooms have plenty of storage space, but the master bedroom towards the front of the property has its own en-suite bathroom with a toilet, hand washbasin and shower.
The apartment has a large living area with 2 comfortable sofas and a flat screen television on which you can watch a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. There is a dining table with chairs that can seat 4 people comfortably.
Moreover, this spacious and central apartment has heating throughout as well as strong WIFI. The perfect apartment to stay in for a family or 2 couples looking for a perfect stay in Paris.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 100 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Johan: Owner / Property Manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!