|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Have you seen the pictures of our wonderful garden apartment?!
Our garden apartment has sun, comfort, privacy, charm, location and style. What more could you ask for?
To make your stay the best it can be we offer you:
* Quiet, safe & picturesque neighborhood
* Newly renovated sunny apartment in historic building with 10' ceilings
* California King size bed in bedroom
* 600+ thread count sheets
* Plush pillows, down comforters and Egyptian cotton towels
* Full Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker+ grinder etc.)
* Dining room with dining table and small desk area
* Living room with sofa bed and flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo with iPod hook-up
* Garden patio with outdoor seating
* Free wireless Internet (WiFi) and telephone
* Location, Location, Location!
* Bus stops within 1-3 blocks of building (Buses #24, #33, #35 & #48)
* Castro Station MUNI train stop four blocks away (MUNI lines K, L, M, S, T)
* Traditional Streetcar stop four blocks away (MUNI line F, runs along Market Street)
* Easy to/from San Francisco and Oakland Airports
* Street parking is easy to find and safe in our neighborhood
We, the owners, live just around the corner so rest easy knowing that all of your needs will be taken care of!
We look forward to making your stay here in San Francisco, The Castro and Noe Valley the absolute best it can possibly be.
Andrew & Steffi.
Hello and thank you for your interest in our place! We are Andrew & Steffi, a very friendly and happily married couple that has been living in San Francisco together for 7 years now (Andrew for 15 years). Welcome to our little piece of paradise in the sunny & lively Castro district in San Francisco! We will take care of you and make sure you get the most and only the best from your visit to San Francisco. We are just around the corner and there to help whenever you need us! We are also very happy to help you plan your visit before you get here and once you are here.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Yours sincerely, Andrew & Steffi.
Andrew & Stefanie Jurinka purchased this condo in 2006
We chose to buy this property because of its elegance, style and location. You really can't find a better location and a sunnier spot in the city. What can we say, our garden apartment is exceptionally nice! Words and pictures just can't fully convey how lovely and charming the apartment is.
You might just have to come and see for yourself :)!
The unique benefits from staying with us are:
* The location. Central to everything, walking distance to everything, yet in a quite neighborhood
* Sunny, sunny, sunny garden directly off of the living room
* The comfort of a king size bed, high thread count sheets, and fluffy pillows and towels
* Full high-end kitchen with an open floor plan to spread out
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall and Winter of 2014
Mar 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$175-255/nt US Dollars
Reservations for more than two guests are assessed an additional $25 per night, per guest. For example, three guests would be the night rate + $25. Four guests would be the nightly rate + $50.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.