|Minimum Stay||10 nights|
Have you seen the pictures of our wonderful garden apartment?!
Our garden apartment has sun, comfort, privacy, charm, location and style. What more could you ask for?
To make your stay the best it can be we offer you:
* Quiet, safe & picturesque neighborhood
* Newly renovated sunny apartment in historic building with 10' ceilings
* California King size bed in bedroom
* 600+ thread count sheets
* Plush pillows, down comforters and Egyptian cotton towels
* Full Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker+ grinder etc.)
* Dining room with dining table and small desk area
* Living room with sofa bed and flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo with iPod hook-up
* Garden patio with outdoor seating
* Free wireless Internet (WiFi) and telephone
* Location, Location, Location!
* Bus stops within 1-3 blocks of building (Buses #24, #33, #35 & #48)
* Castro Station MUNI train stop four blocks away (MUNI lines K, L, M, S, T)
* Traditional Streetcar stop four blocks away (MUNI line F, runs along Market Street)
* Easy to/from San Francisco and Oakland Airports
* Street parking is easy to find and safe in our neighborhood
We, the owners, live just around the corner so rest easy knowing that all of your needs will be taken care of!
We look forward to making your stay here in San Francisco, The Castro and Noe Valley the absolute best it can possibly be.
Andrew & Steffi.
Hello and thank you for your interest in our place! We are Andrew & Steffi, a very friendly and happily married couple that has been living in San Francisco together for 7 years now (Andrew for 15 years). Welcome to our little piece of paradise in the sunny & lively Castro district in San Francisco! We will take care of you and make sure you get the most and only the best from your visit to San Francisco. We are just around the corner and there to help whenever you need us! We are also very happy to help you plan your visit before you get here and once you are here.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Yours sincerely, Andrew & Steffi.
Andrew & Stefanie Jurinka purchased this condo in 2006
We chose to buy this property because of its elegance, style and location. You really can't find a better location and a sunnier spot in the city. What can we say, our garden apartment is exceptionally nice! Words and pictures just can't fully convey how lovely and charming the apartment is.
You might just have to come and see for yourself :)!
The unique benefits from staying with us are:
* The location. Central to everything, walking distance to everything, yet in a quite neighborhood
* Sunny, sunny, sunny garden directly off of the living room
* The comfort of a king size bed, high thread count sheets, and fluffy pillows and towels
* Full high-end kitchen with an open floor plan to spread out
We had a great time in SF and this appartment. The location is perfect, on walking distance of Castrostreet and metro, and parking is quite easy in the neighbourhood. it is a perfect spot for visiting both neighbourhood and SF itself. The appartment is very clean, has style, space, light, a patio and has everything you would want. The kitchen is complete, the bathroom also. and the bed is very comfortable. Nice details make you feel at home.
Communication with the owner is fast, easy and very friendly!
Great apartment in a great location. The photos shown are 100% accurate and will give you a clear idea of what to expect when you arrive. From the booking to check-in, Andrew was friendly and proficient. Highly recommended!
We stayed at this apartment for 3 nights in April 2013. The photos on the website reflect exactly what you are getting. The apartment was immaculate. The bed was comfortable. The towels were thick and luxurious. The kitchen was well-equipped. We felt welcomed and enjoyed our stay there. It was walking distance to the Castro and public transportation. We would not hesitate to re-book here.
We arrived very late (our flight was delayed) but Andrew was still there to welcome us. The apartment is located in a great area, Castro. Everything is close by. The apartment is very cosy, comfortable and practical. I wish it would have been the summer to have the time to enjoy the beautiful courtyard. '
I will certainly recommend everybody to rent that place for 2 or a couple with a small child. Go for it!!
Das Appartment war genauso wie auf den Fotos abgebildet und in der Beschreibung angegeben. Es war sehr sauber und es hatte alles was für unseren Urlaub benötigten. Steffi hat uns immer geholfen und hat uns wertvolle Tipps schon lange vor unsere Anreise gegeben. ( Alcatraz Tickets). wir haben uns von Anfang an sehr wohl gefühlt. Sollten wir mal wieder nach SFO kommen , dann bleiben wir bei Steffi und Andrew. Vielen Dank Steffi und Andrew für den tollen Aufenthalt und eure Hilfe !!!
Liebe Grüsse Petra mit Familie
We had a great stay in San Francisco using this apartment as our base for a week. It is spacious and spotlessly clean, with a great kitchen area and enough outside space to relax and take in the rays reclining with a glass of wine in hand. We didn't have a car, but its proximity to public transport was good - and also to a variety of restaurants and bars after a long day of sight-seeing. Help was on hand to point us to the nearest supermarket and hardware store (adapter for UK appliances not a problem), but never intrusive.
I will recommend it to friends visiting San Francisco.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
10 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$175-255/nt US Dollars
Reservations for more than two guests are assessed an additional $25 per night, per guest. For example, three guests would be the night rate + $25. Four guests would be the nightly rate + $50.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.