Reunion Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Baths, Sleeps 8 Double King! Pool Just Out The Back Door!
Upon entering this 2,069 square foot condo you are greeted by the great room. The kitchen's oversized granite breakfast bar opens up into the living room and dining room where the French doors open up to the covered balcony and the huge green spaces that will take you to the Arnold Palmer Legacy Golf Course. Just to the right is where the community pool is for the use of your friends and family. At the front of the house is the master suite all decorated with the tropical style felt throughout the condo, even with a king sized bed, the room is still comfortable and spacious. The master bath is huge with a great soaking tub and a walk in shower a special touch is the granite countertop and clever use of tile making this so comfortable.
Up the stairs on the second level of this town home is the 2nd bedroom at the back of the condo, it also has a king sized bed with a sitting area, desk and chair and a huge closet! Bedroom three has two double beds all decorated in the tropical theme.
There is also a sofa bed in the living room that sleeps 2.
Community Pools: There are 11 community pools that will be enjoyable to the entire family when staying at the Reunion Resort. All of these fine public pools do have bathrooms for both men and women with 2 of them having both food and beverages.
1. Seven Eagles Pavilion – largest pool, food, soft drinks, bar, arcade, fitness facility & 2 hot tubs.
2. Pool 11 – on top of the Grande on the 11th floor, food, soft drinks, bar & fireworks.
3. Homestead Pool – a little bit more private, small kids pool.
4. Centre Court Pool – Pool, hot tub, outdoor shower.
5. Cabana Court Pool – Pool.
6. Sandy Ridge Pool – A little bit more private.
7. Sandy Ridge Splash Pool - Great for the kids!
8. Heritage Crossing Pool #1 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, small kids pool.
9. Heritage Crossing Pool #2 – 1 of 2 pools located in Heritage Crossing, hot tub.
10. Carriage Pointe Pool – away from it all by the townhomes.
11. Terraces Pool – huge lap pool, hot tub.
*****Reunion water park is for members only, which we are not members.
1. Center Court Ridge Villas – located next to pool and sand volleyball court.
2. Whisper Way Villas – located in the center of the villas.
3. Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court – located in Center Court Ridge.
1. Forte - located in the Reunion Grande on 1st floor.
2. Eleven – located in the Reunion Grande on the 11th floor.
3. Clubhouse Restaurant – located adjacent to the Reunion Grande.
4. The Cove At Seven Eagles – located at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion.
5. Grande Lobby Bar – Cocktails & Sushi, located in the lobby of the Reunion Grande.
Concierge Service: Rent a Home in Reunion
1. Grocery Concierge – your grocery list placed into your unit prior to your arrival.
2. Bicycles you rent from us can be placed into your unit prior to your arrival.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Andy Trujillo
I am the property manager for this Townhome. It is my pleasure to have the ability to serve you during your stay in this magnificent Townhome.
I will be meeting you at your arrival, available to you during your stay and will meet with you at your departure.
I live very near the home so I am available to you during your stay.
Andy Trujillo purchased this condo in 2005
Why Andy Trujillo chose Reunion
This home has come into the Vacation Home market very recently, the homeowner has decided to allow Rent a Home in Reunion to market this property to you.
Reunion is literally at the center of it all! The Reunion Community is located 10 miles west of Disney World! No traffic like the East side, simply a beautiful well manicured community! This home is simply magnificent! You will Love It!!
Beautiful and roomy giving you the ability to rent this home and simply relax with your family or friends either poolside or inside this is now your home.
What makes this condo unique
I will be meeting you at your check in and check out so I will be able to help you in any way I can to make your stay the most memorable one!
Style and Privacy
This condo design is so comfortable and what a delight to live in.
Very private for you and your family with the luxury you expect.
Once you arrive at the condo you know you are in for a treat. With the pool only steps away you could be soaking in the sun and relaxing in the water! Who needs a hotel when you can have your own home to relax in!
Guestbook comments from the manager
We spent a week at this property and enjoyed our stay very much. The home was clean, well furnished, and very comfortable. It was a very short walk to a nice sized pool. It had a great view of the golf course and was close to shopping. Our only problem was a malfunctioning smoke dectector that set off all detectors in the house at 6:00 AM on the second night of our stay. After a late return from Disney this was very disrupting. After getting my family safely out of the house and verifying that there was no fire, we called the emergency number in our welcome package and security arrived within minutes. They determined there was some malfunction in building's systems and reset everything. We had no further problems during our stay. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it for families. It was a 20 minute drive to all the Disney parks and golf courses and only 35 minutes from Legoland.
Recommended for: Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children