Colosseum area Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio Apartment,great Kitchen, Clean Bathroom, Safe Area Surrounded By Old City
This fantastically located penthouse studio is nicely set out with a great size kitchen, cute bathroom with skylight and open plan bedroom and lounge area. This apartment is well ventilated and naturally lit with big windows everywhere you look.
It comes fully furnished and ideal for a single person, a couple and even their friends. It has adequate storage throughout, good appliances and a nice green view from the window. In monti, its tough not to find an apartment that is not looking directly into another building but this little treasure goes by different rules. You also get fresh towels and sheets provided.
The immediate area:
Monti is located by the roman forum, it is actually rome's oldest suburb, you will have the colosseum at one end of your street and termini central station a short bus trip or walk away. You also have 2 underground metro station close by so getting around town wont be an issue. Via cavour is 50 metres away and it has many restaurants and bars, scooter rental shops, tour operators and shops all the way up it.
Via dei serpenti is another great street close by, with a piazza popular among italians, expats and tourists. There's a fantastic wine bar there on the corner, perfect for evening aperitivo's. Along this street during the day, you will find some authentic roman bakeries that are a must visit.
I know of a few great tour guides in the area which i can suggest, just make sure you tell me in advance so you don't miss out on some critical tours, there's just so much to see.
Sun, great view, quiet upmarket neighbourhood and well connected to the rest of the city...Dolce vita indeed.
Fiumicino airport is 30km's away (18.6 miles)
Ciampino airport is 17km's away (10 miles)
Nearest train station - termini 1.4km's away (0.86 miles)
Nearest metro station - cavour is 350 m (0.2 miles)
Please note that when staying in rome, tourists have to pay a tourist tax of €2 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Please search online for further information 'rome tourist tax'.
Cleaning €40 which covers laundry and general cleaning and must be paid at the check in.
Check ins and out times are between 9am and 8pm.
Please provide your documents at the check in so we can make a copy.
Here are 10 general rules for staying in one of our apartments, following these will make your stay more enjoyable for everyone :)
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked when leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbours. Be considerate of the people that live in your building.
3. No parties. If things go missing or get damaged, you are responsible.
4. Throw your daily trash in the main trash bins in the building entrance or on the street as indicated at the entrance of your building.
5. Keep tv & music volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions !
7. Linen and towels (if provided) must only be used for their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and not in the toilet. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be due to what you are putting down there and you will be liable for cost of damages.
9. Close your shutters and windows when you are not in your apartment.
10. Do not slam the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbours.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Dimitri Pompei chose Colosseum area
Situated in Rome's first suburb of Monti, its the epicentre of the foundations formed by Rome. This area is gorgeous with the ruins and the Colosseum surrounding the area.
Monti has now become a great night spot with fantastic restaurants and bars in the vicinity. Shopping is also great in the area with the famous Monti Vintage market only around the corner and many other fashionable boutiques.
Connected well to the rest of Rome via Termini station, Cavour Metro and a plethora of bus services and the Tram line.
What makes this studio unique
Quiet, homely and clean.
Nice view of the neighbours roof top garden and the whole apartment has been totally refurbished.
Close to the action but you wont hear the brunt of it :)