Our apartments are entirely furnished large 1-bedroom condominiums in luxury high-rise buildings near King West, the center of the Financial and Entertainment Districts of Downtown Toronto.
For bookings and availability, please visit: www.atlassuites.com
We have taken every effort to provide features and amenities to make your stay in Toronto comfortable and as close to home as possible:
Furnishings and convenience
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertop (cookware, tableware, appliances, dishwasher and oven/stove)
- En suite washer and dryer
- Abundant storage
- Pull-out sofa bed in lounge
- Towels and linens included
- Attractive, modern decor
- Complimentary maid service every 2 weeks
Connectivity and entertainment
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet (25 Mbps)
- Flat-screen HD TV
- Premium cable TV channels such as HBO, including video on demand (you will be responsible for any pay-per-view content)
- Complimentary US and Canada nationwide calling
Additional options (on request; charges apply)
- Daily or weekly maid service (bi-weekly complimentary)
- Underground parking (on request)
This condo is located in the Financial District, around the corner from the Entertainment District, making it a uniquely attractive location to base yourself, whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. Public transport can be accessed within a 2-minute walk.
All major Toronto attractions are within 15 minutes of this location, including:
- CN Tower
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Rogers Centre
- Air Canada Centre
- King West entertainment district
- Harbour Front
- Toronto Islands
- Dundas Square
- Eaton Shopping Centre
- Distillery Historic District
- Hockey Hall of Fame
Opposite the Ritz Carlton hotel and around the corner from the stylish and upscale King West neighborhood, you will find yourself in the heart of Toronto's social scene and nightlife, with a plethora of restaurants, bars and entertainment venues nearby.
We have several additional locations available, as well as 2-bedroom suites. Please inquire using the Contact Form or visit our website for more information.
FREE cancellation 7 days before the date of stay. If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Atlas Suites provides short-term and long-term fully-furnished luxury apartment rentals in Toronto and Mississauga. We rent out on a weekly and monthly basis. Our suites are ready to move-in, much like a hotel room, but at an exceptionally lower price. All necessary amenities and appliances are provided within the suite at no cost (en-suite laundry, kitchen, etc.)
Our unique selling point is our meticulously chosen apartments. Situated in the best buildings of Toronto and Mississauga, and located in the most sough after areas such as the entertainment and financial district, Atlas Suites’ apartments are unparalleled. To sweeten the experience even further, we have equipped our suites with top of the line luxury furniture, keeping the needs and desires of our highly regarded customers in mind.
To maintain Atlas Suite’s high standards in a dynamic and competitive industry, we persistently strive to improve our services by carefully analyzing and re-evaluating every aspect of our product. Such an attitude is pivotal in maintaining and exceeding the standards that our customers deserve.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night minimum stay
|Discounts: 31 nights or more: C$ 119 Nightly|
Sep 1 - Sep 20
10 night minimum stay
Oct 10 - Dec 9
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$300.00|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed; subject to availability|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: