Mosman House Rental Photos and Description
Luxury Mosman Holiday Home (5 Bed, 4 Bath, Pool and Views)
Luxury Family Holiday Home in Mosman
The location of this property is nothing short of divine. The dress circle position offers a level 5 min walk to the boutique shops of Mosman Village, easy access to Balmoral Beach and is surrounded by Sydney National Park. All of this with the benefit of seamless access to Taronga Zoo ferry terminal provides a holiday home that does far more than tick the boxes. This is a lavish home in a very tightly held position and is perfect for large executive families who are accustomed to high standards.
Core Features and Benefits Include:
- Large 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath luxury home with pool and views.
- Ground floor offers an abundance of free flowing open space including separate formal living and dining leading out to large veranda and child secuure front yard (with trampoline).
- Huge open plan kitchen with adjoining casual dining that leads effortlessly to central courtyard.
- Central terrace that effortlessly connects outdoor pool and spa with kitchen and media/rumpus room.
- Stunning master bedroom with exquisite ensuite (with double shower), stunning Habour views with private living room leading to elevated balcony.
- 3 other double bedrooms on the second level, plus a self contained nanny/teenage retreat with oversized ensuite and additional living room with separate entrance.
- Walking distance to, Mosman Village, Balmoral Beach, Georges Head etc.
- Access to ferry which provides direct service to Sydneys CBD (20 min)
- Large family laundry, secure 3 car garage and air-conditioning
- Use of bikes, scooters, pool toys, games consoles etc.
- Please note that the study will be unavailable for guests staying in this property.
Other Important Information
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed