Austin Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps up to 16
License # 124619 - With Austin's new regulations on Vacation Rentals, we are one of the few vacation homes that is legally licensed to operate in the City of Austin. Rent Stress Free!
We have 2 identical townhouses right next to each other. Each 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath luxury home has just undergone a $50,000 renovation with almost everything being redone. The house is about a 7 minute walk from Town Lake and Zilker Park - the venue for Austin City Limits (ACL). We are located right on the Johnson Creek Hike and Bike Trail.
Modern amenities include flat panel LED televisions, stainless steel appliances, cable, internet and more! Rates are based on 3 night minimums. Please inquire if you want to rent for less than 3 nights.
Please inquire about our other properties. We have 1 bedrooms, 2 bedroom and 3 bedrooms- starting at $199/night!
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Karen K
We've lived in Austin since 2000 and we love it. We enjoy traveling (as often as possible) and meeting the travelers that grace our vacation rental. Our other passions include racing cars, film making, real estate and spending time on lake Austin.
Karen K purchased this townhome in 2012
Why Karen K chose Austin
• Located in one of the most coveted, eclectic neighborhoods in Austin- Deep Eddy & close to vibrant South Congress and downtown
• Proximity to fun and activities yet peaceful and quiet
• Less expensive, more private, and much larger than a hotel room (1,400 Sqft.)
• Light filled, relaxing, and inviting space
• High-quality mattresses, bedding, and furnishings
• Free on-site parking
• WiFi throughout
• RENT WITH CONFIDENCE: With 3 years of experience, We have always operated in compliance with the city of Austin legal requirements.
The City of Austin requires that Vacation rentals obtain a license for legal operation. Legal operations should have their license number on their listing.