McCormick Ranch Scottsdale Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bed, 2.5 Bath Luxury Condo With Mountains And Golf Course Views!!
This fantastic 1,600 square feet, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, and fully furnished luxury apartment located in gated community of Artesia in Scottsdale, Arizona, offers the ultimate urban lifestyle!
Designed to create comfort and to take advantage of natural light, this highly upgraded condo exudes luxury and sophistication.
We went above and beyond to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. This truly is a resort style living in one of the best areas Scottsdale has to offer!
1. Travertine floors
2. Granite countertops
3. Custom cabinetry in the kitchen
4. Laundry room
5. Beautiful furniture and décor
6. Stainless steel appliances
7. Three television sets
8. Master bedroom with an ensuite
9. Designer quality built-ins in master and second bedroom
10. Balcony with stunning view of golf course and McDowell mountain
1. Heated pool and spa
2. Near bus stop
3. McCormick golf course
4. Walking distance to Seville Shopping Center
5. Nearby coffee shops and boutiques
6. Beautiful Scottsdale Plaza Resort across the street
7. Underground garage parking for two cars
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Robert & Anita
My wife and I moved to Arizona about 4 years ago and we instantly fell in love with it. From the scenic views, climate, attractions, shopping and golf courses of the Valley to snow and totally different ambience of the North, this place is by far the best you can get!!! We have no plans of moving out :)
Robert & Anita purchased this condo in 2013
Why Robert & Anita chose McCormick Ranch Scottsdale
We chose this property because of the location and beautiful architectural appeal. Indian Bend Rd and Scottsdale Rd is located at the center of Scottsdale, bordering beautiful Paradise Valley. This gives us chance to travel south to downtown Scottsdale or North Scottsdale within the same amount of time. We beat the traffic every time :) It's gated and very quite so we feel safe and secluded but still in a heart of the action