Sunnyvale Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Location! location! location! Newly furnished with all the essentials- just bring your suit cases!
This 2 bedroom cozy condo is in the center of Sunnyvale, 15 minutes walk to downtown Sunnyvale -restaurants, shopping, weekly farmers market (Saturdays), the annual Art & Wine Festival and Music in the Park (Wednesdays) in the summer.
- condo located on the ground floor with 760 square foot of modern living space.
*1st bedroom with a queen bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds
*1st bathroom with shower, 2nd bathroom with half bath, granite counter top
*gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter top
*living room, dining area and full kitchen
- 1 reserved parking space, plenty of street parking
- central heating, oven, microwave, cook range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair blow dryer
- cable TV, free wireless internet, flat screen TV
- fully furnished with linens, towels, cookware and tableware
- in-unit washer and dryer
- minutes to HWY 101, HWY 237, HWY 85, Central Expressway, and El Camino Real
- easy and fast commute to Palo alto, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Menlo park, and San Jose
-Sunnyvale Caltrain Station, 15 min. walking
-Levi Stadium 6 miles, 11 minutes driving
- 35 minutes to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 29 miles
- 12 minutes to San Jose International Airport (SJC) and Santa Clara University, Kaiser Medical Santa Clara, Apple Computer
-10 minutes to Mountain View (Google)
-5 minutes walk to Google Shuttle stop on Mathilda
- 20 minutes to Menlo Park (Facebook), Palo Alto (Stanford University/Hospital), San Jose State University
- 25 minutes to Redwood City (Oracle)
- 50 minutes to Santa Cruz beach
- maximum occupancy 4 persons. No pets. No smoking.
- rental fee doesn't include housekeeping service. We can set up housekeeping service for an additional fee upon request.
Please Note: Sunnyvale is usually cool and lacks humidity year round so you likely won't mind the no air conditioning. There are fans in every room to keep you cool and comfortable.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Daphne & Andrew
We are happily married with 2 kids living in the San Jose, California area. We enjoy good food, traveling, and a good time with friends and family. Let us host your stay in our fabulous condo and make it your home away from home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We stayed in this Sunnyvale apartment for a week, and we liked it very much. The apartment was clean, nicely designed, and well equipped all the way to the details (including a cork opener and some laundry detergent). Having two separate beds in the second bedroom worked well for our two teens. The location is good, not far from Castro street and from grocery stores on El-Camino and Mathilda. We would happily stay here again.