Sunnyvale Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Location! location! location! Newly furnished with all the essentials- just bring your suit cases!
This 2 bedroom cozy condo is in the center of Sunnyvale, 15 minutes walk to downtown Sunnyvale -restaurants, shopping, weekly farmers market (Saturdays), the annual Art & Wine Festival and Music in the Park (Wednesdays) in the summer.
- condo located on the ground floor with 760 square foot of modern living space.
*1st bedroom with a queen bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds
*1st bathroom with shower, 2nd bathroom with half bath, granite counter top
*gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter top
*living room, dining area and full kitchen
- 1 reserved parking space, plenty of street parking
- central heating, oven, microwave, cook range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair blow dryer
- cable TV, free wireless internet, flat screen TV
- fully furnished with linens, towels, cookware and tableware
- in-unit washer and dryer
- minutes to HWY 101, HWY 237, HWY 85, Central Expressway, and El Camino Real
- easy and fast commute to Palo alto, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Menlo park, and San Jose
-Sunnyvale Caltrain Station, 15 min. walking
-Levi Stadium 6 miles, 11 minutes driving
- 35 minutes to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 29 miles
- 12 minutes to San Jose International Airport (SJC) and Santa Clara University, Kaiser Medical Santa Clara, Apple Computer
-10 minutes to Mountain View (Google)
-5 minutes walk to Google Shuttle stop on Mathilda
- 20 minutes to Menlo Park (Facebook), Palo Alto (Stanford University/Hospital), San Jose State University
- 25 minutes to Redwood City (Oracle)
- 50 minutes to Santa Cruz beach
- maximum occupancy 4 persons. No pets. No smoking.
- rental fee doesn't include housekeeping service. We can set up housekeeping service for an additional fee upon request.
Please Note: Sunnyvale is usually cool and lacks humidity year round so you likely won't mind the no air conditioning. There are fans in every room to keep you cool and comfortable.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Good Morning Daphne,
The condo is terrific! I can't express to you just how much it means to walk
into a place that is well taken care of and most importantly clean! We travel
often due to work, use various rental sites for our stays and many a times
(despite cleaning fees) I have spent the first couple hours buying cleaning
products and cleaning before we even unpack! Needless to say your rental is
not one of these, in fact it's a renters dream!
Clean, organized, well stocked with daily necessities and clearly set up for
guests. It truly is appreciated and thank you for making it an excellent place
Daphne & Andrew
We are happily married with 2 kids living in the San Jose, California area. We enjoy good food, traveling, and a good time with friends and family. Let us host your stay in our fabulous condo and make it your home away from home.