On the Doorstep of the city in a quiet tree lined street, this appealing free standing Victorian Cottage has all the comforts of home. Ample space both inside and out featuring a private central courtyard ideal for the morning coffee. Secure off street parking via back lane.
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Lounge room with HD TV and DVD
- Separate dining room and family area
- 2 bedrooms one with queen bed and other with 2 singles plus fold up bed available
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Leafy Internal courtyard with access from main lounge room
- Back garden with paved undercover area for outdoor dining or entertainment.
- Secure off street parking
- Free WIFI included
Fabulous location just off Hutt St renowned for its cafes, restaurants and bars. Walking distance to the heart of the city and the bustling Central Market. A free city loop bus service is also available on Hutt Street for access to all city attractions.
The cottage is situated adjacent to Adelaide's beautiful Parklands a wonderful place to spend time with the family or unwind after a long day.
Convenient inner city location means guests are moments to all major events held in Adelaide such as Clipsal 500, Womadelaide, Fringe Festival, Tour Down Under, Adelaide Cup and many more.
Easy access to sports and entertainment venues including Adelaide Oval, Festival Theatre, The Entertainment Centre and The Botanic Gardens.
For visiting professionals or country visitors the house is located close to major universities and medical facilities.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2014 - Nov 30 2014
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.